18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 survey

I got an email and did the survey and at the end it said I would get 150 V4 free points. When will they post?

Comments

• evahleevahle Posts: 1Member

I have the same question.

• MJH363MJH363 Posts: 2Member
    Iam wondering too.  Did the survey a couple of days ago.
  • MJH363MJH363 Posts: 2Member
    Not very responsive
  • rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 43Member
    Patience all.  I just received my points today.  I believe it takes up to 5 business days to post.
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,133Member
    Same here, credited today. Thanks V2!
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 292Member
    Received my points today which is fantastic as with my other reward points that I have will help cover the shipping cost to Australia. So will now can finally place a bulk order of products not available from V2 Australia as they have a limited range.

Thanks V2 for the bonus you know how to look after your customers.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 2,935Administrator, Moderator admin
    Can take up to 5 biz days. If you all do not receive your points, please PM me and I will get you taken care of. 
  • Macgyver46Macgyver46 Posts: 27Member
    Got mine. Thanks. The new survey I got today states that now. I must have missed it for the first one.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,013Member ✭✭
    My points have been credited to my account . . . Thank You V2
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 2,935Administrator, Moderator admin
    Glad to hear @Macgyver46 and @Navy20 :) Anyone else - please let me know if you need any assistance related to your V4F questions.