18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 survey

I got an email and did the survey and at the end it said I would get 150 V4 free points. When will they post?

Comments

• evahleevahle Posts: 1Member

I have the same question.

• MJH363MJH363 Posts: 2Member
    Iam wondering too.  Did the survey a couple of days ago.
  • MJH363MJH363 Posts: 2Member
    Not very responsive
  • rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 67Member
    Patience all.  I just received my points today.  I believe it takes up to 5 business days to post.
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,159Member
    Same here, credited today. Thanks V2!
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 389Member
    Received my points today which is fantastic as with my other reward points that I have will help cover the shipping cost to Australia. So will now can finally place a bulk order of products not available from V2 Australia as they have a limited range.

Thanks V2 for the bonus you know how to look after your customers.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
    Can take up to 5 biz days. If you all do not receive your points, please PM me and I will get you taken care of. 
  • Macgyver46Macgyver46 Posts: 57Member
    Got mine. Thanks. The new survey I got today states that now. I must have missed it for the first one.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,084Member ✭✭
    My points have been credited to my account . . . Thank You V2
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
    Glad to hear @Macgyver46 and @Navy20 :) Anyone else - please let me know if you need any assistance related to your V4F questions.
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 669Administrator admin
    Everybody wants to know where their points are... but does nobody have a comment about this monumental step that V2 is taking?... The idea to become a public company is a major decision for VMR and we are so excited to share this decision process with our customers. So far over 10,000 of our customers have responded and shared their opinions. Thank you so much everybody :-)
  • Macgyver46Macgyver46 Posts: 57Member
    > @Andries_V2cigs said:
    > Everybody wants to know where their points are... but does nobody have a comment about this monumental step that V2 is taking?... The idea to become a public company is a major decision for VMR and we are so excited to share this decision process with our customers. So far over 10,000 of our customers have responded and shared their opinions. Thank you so much everybody :-)

Not sure what it means for the company and hope it's good for everyone involved.
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,159Member
    edited August 24
    @Andries_V2cigs, when you first sent out this survey August 16th I did create a thread expressing my enthusiasm and thoughts on VMR raising money in this way and the implications and opportunity for small investors. Perhaps you overlooked that thread.

https://forum.v2.com/discussion/11012/todays-vmr-investment-ipo-survey#latest

• Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,084Member ✭✭
    edited August 24
    @Andries_V2cigs,  I assume that you are talking about the VMR Investment (IPO) Survey.
    I took this survey . . . and am very excited about the chance to invest in VMR.    I have nothing but praise for V2.    I first got involved with V2 in January 2013 and have never looked back.    Because of this product line, I have been freed from the shackles of Big Tobacco and I say Thank You.   I started with the Basic Starter Kit and moved forward, never regretting one day of this journey.   I totally believe in this company and the products it produces and provides, sincerely wishing for continued success of VMR.   To have the opportunity to invest in the growth of VMR,  to be a part of this expansion,  for me is phenomenal.   
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 389Member
    edited August 24
    @Andries_V2cigs
    I think most of the previous comments are related to the first survey that was was about 2 week ago and not related to the current survey which is fantastic to allow V2 customers to invest in the fastest growing Vape company worldwide even now VMR has expanded it's product range releasing new and great products and I can't wait to see what happens in the future if the IPO is a success.

I currently have sharers in several US companies and given the opportunity to invest in VMR would be fantastic as the Vape industry is growing worldwide at a rapid rate especially countries outside of the USA.

• Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 669Administrator admin
    Rbaker, thanks I did miss that thread. David, I think you're right, lol... I forgot we sent that survey, oops :-)