18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Today's VMR Investment (IPO) Survey

Encouraged by the email survey today that shows VMR exploring investor interest and the best potential listing exchange. 

Even though a "Reg A Offering" is IPO light it will certainly show V2 has its ducks in a row and a solid business plan, yay! Really cool that a smaller company can raise money for itself in this way and smaller investors can join in. 

Eye opening to hear in the email that the vape industry is projected to grow to a 44 Billion dollar industry by 2024 from the few Billion it is today

I'd love for VMR to remain its own entity and truly become the Apple of vape industry in design and image.

Get out your turtleneck Jan, you'll be needing it for those Boca product launches! 

Comments

• Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,073Member ✭✭
    @rbaker1009,  I am encouraged by this announcement and sincerely hope that I am given the opportunity to invest in VMR . . . I first got involved with V2 in January 2013 when I ordered my first kit and have never looked back.   Having complete faith in the VMR product line, I have no doubt that VMR can and will become as you state, the "Apple" of the vape industry in both design and image.   
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 370Member
    @rbaker1009 @Navy20
    I totally agree with your comments and the chance to invest in a fantastic company this will allow VMR to have the capital to invest in new and great innovative products and become the best and largest Vape company worldwide.
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 669Administrator admin
    Fingers Crossed... we will be making the final decision before the end of September, and if we push forward we should be able to get SEC approved by the end of the year... I'll keep you all informed on the progress as it unfolds.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,066Administrator, Moderator admin
    Adding our V2 blog post with our CEO's full letter/comments about a potential IPO- sharing

https://www.v2.com/blog/2017/08/vmr-initial-public-offering-ipo-investment-survey/

Lots of really great comments on this blog post^^^ Would love to encourage more on the post or here on the forum. Thanks for all the feedback so far:)
    edited November 14
    @samantha@Andries_V2cigs ; just curious (and anxious) . . . Are there any possible updates to the VMR investment opportunity which could possibly be shared with us ?
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 370Member
    Navy20 said:
    @samantha@Andries_V2cigs ; just curious (and anxious) . . . Are there any possible updates to the VMR investment opportunity which could possibly be shared with us ?

I would also be interested also as have an E-Trade account in USA
    Working on it... nothing I can say just yet. Perhaps Andries may come in and disclose more details, but at this moment, I am not permitted to. Will def keep you all posted as I find out more info/get approval to share. :)
    Thank You @samantha,  your response is appreciated.   Not attempting to be a nuisance, however, like a small child, I was just curious as to whether or not "we were there yet".   For me, the opportunity to invest in something that I so truly believe in is fantastic.   I sincerely believe that V2 / VMR has a bright future ahead and to be a part of that would be wonderful.   
    No worries at all! It is exciting so I completely understand the anticipation and interest.