18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

New Bold Menthol 2.4%

I just received 2 bottles of the new BOLD Menthol 2.4% 50ml bottles. I filled one cart and don't really care for it. It got great reviews and a lot of people were making the switch from the PREMIUM Menthol. If anyone is interested, I'll make you a really good deal on these 2 bottles since V2 won't take them back! They said they are a "consumable", which doesn't make any sense, in that one of the reasons for a replacement is "I Don't Like The Taste!". You can reply here or PM me at Bamatami@aol.com. I'll even throw in free shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

Comments