18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Series 7 VG ceramic

The Web pages says September, is this still happening? Pre-ordered 3 and really want to try them out since I love the S3 ceramic tank.

Comments

• Macgyver46Macgyver46 Posts: 48Member
    September 21st and still nothing. When is this September release? This is kinda nuts. I know products need testing etc but don't advertise July push it back 2 months and still no word. I love V2 products and the support team should win awards but the Web team or ad team needs to get it together. I bought a series 7 because I believed the Web site that the VG ceramic tanks would be out the next month. It's almost 3 months later.

Guessing I should cancel my pre-order since it could be another 3 months before the tanks are available. Or better yet send me a few and I will test em.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,066Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @Macgyver46 - I'm so sorry; not sure how this slipped past my radar but I am looking into it now. Will get back to you today, I promise. Thank you for your patience.
    Sorry if I came across as rude. I was under the impression that the tanks would be released soon after I bought my series 7 and really love the ceramic tanks and they work so much better with certain flavors.

Even updates on the Web site about future release dates would be great to help people make better informed decisions.
    Update: V2 Labs has been updated and The Series 7 PG and VG Cartridges are scheduled to launch in October 2017. This is the latest update I have. I do apologize for the delay. Please let me know how/if I can further assist. 
    Order 3 more series 7 tanks to hold me over. They don't last long with higher VG juice so I hope the ceramic tanks come out soon.
    November now. Come on!!! This is basically false advertising. If they don't have a clue then stop posting possible times. I purchased a series 7 thinking these would be release in a reasonable time now I have a a vape system I feel I wasted good money on that doesn't vape my preferred VG ejuice and burns though tanks and wasting more money. Seriously upset and angry about this. I could have found another company who has VG compatible tanks and probably savede time and frustration. At the very least I could have gotten a series 3X and been able to enjoy my vape.

How do I cancel my pre order?
    Hi @Macgyver46 - I am looking into your order now to see if I can do anything to expedite and if not, then we will def refund you. I am so sorry about the longer than expected delay. I know we are having some internal hiccups that were not expected. Still, that is no excuse. I'm going to look into this now. Pls standby. Thank you for your patience.