18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Wishing VMR employees & family's the best

rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,143Member
I can only imagine the challenges all the Miami staff and their family's are going through with this storm. I wish you all the best and hope you all come through safe and are all back to normal as soon as possible.

I hope all V2 customers are understanding as the company tries to conduct business as best they can in the coming days, weeks and months.  

Comments

• dbarmomdbarmom Posts: 136Member ✭✭
    I "2nd" @rbaker1009's comments.  Been thinking about you guys all week-end.  Hoping everybody gets through this safely.  I've got an order and a replacement pending and will be very patient as you all work to get up and running.  Blessings and good thoughts coming your way from California.  
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 317Member
    I agree with all the above comments and hope everyone is safe in the USA and hopefully the recovery process does not take to long. I have been watching online the devastation and destruction Irma has caused and my thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by this disaster,

Where I live in the Top End of Australia have many Cyclones/Hurricanes each year and in 2011 had a direct hit by the largest Cyclone to make landfall and was called a once in a 100 year event.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 2,969Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thank you all for your kind words and wishes! Most of us are back in Miami and up and running. Many of our team members still don't have power but FPL says everyone should be connected by Sunday at the latest. It has been a hectic past week for sure. Large portions of Miami near the water (including our corporate office/warehouse) were evacuated and told to leave Dade County. The weather was bad, but luckily, at the last minute, Irma turned west and we didn't get the eye wall. Miami is still a mess, but most building structures are fine. Just lots of down trees, power lines and blocked roads. We cannot say the same about our neighbors in the Keys and several Carribean islands. The west side of Florida also got really bad weather. For any residents in this areas, our team is also thinking about you and trying to figure out a way we can contribute financially. More info to come on this.

Getting everyone back to their homes in South Florida has also been a challenge. They have run out of gas, water, etc in most places and all high ways are bumper to bumper from Key West to Tallahassee. It's been crazy, but we are slowly getting back to normal. Thank you again for your kind words and patience. If anyone has any inquiries about their orders, please feel free to PM me at any time.