18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Post Hurricane Irma Update

julie_V2cigsjulie_V2cigs Posts: 54Moderator admin

Hello V2 Forum Folks! Thank you one and all for your kind words, messages of encouragement, and positive thoughts! Miami, where our corporate HQ is based, was indeed hit hard by Hurricane Irma. However we are back in action and working diligently to catch up. Shipping was suspended during the storm, so orders placed shortly before or during that time are expected to ship by the end of the week. Keep in mind that our our shipping partners may have service interruptions as well. Like most of Florida, @samantha was forced to evacuate and is currently en-route back to Miami. She will be able to reply to your comments and questions tomorrow.

Our Florida and Texas neighbors have a long road to recovery ahead. If you are interested in donating to Hurricane Relief, here are some organizations that donate 100% of receipts to hurricane victims:

One America Appeal: https://www.oneamericaappeal.org/

Southwest Florida Community Foundation: https://swfla.iphiview.com/swfla/OnlineDonation/tabid/542/dispatch/

Cantor Fitzgerald Relief Fund: https://www.cantorrelief.org/

Comments

• Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,070Member ✭✭
    @julie_V2cigs, Thank You for the update.   Our prayers are with all affected by these storms.   
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,150Member
    Thanks Julie, so glad to hear you all are getting back and that Samantha got out of harms way and is on her way home. 
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,061Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi all! I am finally back in Miami (13-hour hours later thanks to possibly the most miserable road trip from NW Florida :X) and am catching up on everything in the forum. I just got power so please bear wwith me as I catch up. Thanks to Julie for covering for me while dealing with Irma. 

I hope all of our fellow V2 forum members and V2 customers are safe and sound. Last I checked, there are still millions throughout FL, GA and SC who are still out of power and without decent cell service. But it looks like FPL is on top of it and working around the clock to get everyone connected again.
    It's been a rough past few days for many of us at V2 and we greatly appreciate your patience while we've been dealing with the hurricane. I'm checking my PM's now... please give me until tonight to follow up. Thanks again! If you are in Florida, please feel free to share with all of us an update on your city/neighborhood.