18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Slow Shipping

I placed an order on Aug.24, it was partially shipped. I had ordered the new V2 Red VG juice and the EX Ceramic Blanks. Well, I got the juice, but no blanks. It is now September 20, and still no ceramic blanks. 
It wouldn't be such a big deal, but I'm having a reaction to the PG e liquid.
I understand about Irma, really, I do. I live in Texas and dealt with Harvey, so trust me I get it. But a month to receive an order, is ridiculous.
What is the hold up? I called over a week ago and was told it would be 7 - 10 days before they were shipped. I still haven't even received an email saying they're "awaiting shipment"
I did receive an offer of other products, but that doesn't help me when I need to switch to the VG juice. 
Any one else having this problem?

Comments

• MSmith447MSmith447 Posts: 243Member
    I hope you got your order @cimaira
    V2 and Samantha are pretty good with helping with these kinds of things. I think the hurricane through a lot of things off in FL so that may be why there was a delay....not sure but hope you got your order. I know how it can be waiting and waiting for a vapor shipment lol