18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

My crazy crowded homescreen....

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
edited October 25 in New Members Start Here

At V2, we are always interested in what our customers think. We are incorporating new Hot Topics Discussions to allow you to sound off on all things vaping and tech. The first few topics were chosen by our team, but we want you to take control of future conversations.

Click back every week to view the latest Hot Topic and tell us what you think in the comments section.

This week, we have been having debates in the V2 office about Apple, their new products (hitting stores tomorrow) and prices of their products. The discussion led us to look at each other's Apple home screens. I have been yelled at for my home screen... check it out below. You may see why. lol I have lots of notifications and apps. Perhaps I should simplify it? lol I am considering now after receiving the latest feedback/criticism. Anyway, I'm interested to see what YOUR Smartphone Home Screen looks like. If you're brave enough like me to share it online, please do so in the comments section below! Tell me what apps you can't live without. Apparently, all my red notifications are driving everyone in the V2 office insane. LoL Meanwhile, I'm perfectly fine with it. :P

QUESTION What does your smartphone home screen look like?

Comments

• Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 180Administrator, Moderator admin
    I'm brave...plus I have 6 home screens and through my own self-confession, I am an android technology lover and a shopper.
    I chose to upload my shopping home screen. My Phone is divided so everything is categorized. I am an organizer by nature. It may be on the verge of an obsession, but I am not ready to admit that just yet.

@samantha I have Duolingo too ! May I ask what you are studying? I'm using it for Spanish. Mine is rough and I am determined to be fluent.

• David1886David1886 Posts: 389Member
    This is a male persons screen.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 389Member
    edited September 26
    Unable to post a pic from Google Drive!

@David1886,

If you load it onto your home screen and then upload it from there, it shouldn't give you trouble. 

Try that and see if it works  :)
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,159Member
    Haha Philly.. A modern Dionne "Dee" Davenport!!

Bonus points if you know the reference without google   0_O
    Now Now @rbaker1009 .........I need Cher my best friend, and an awesome plaid suit to make her happen. 

"Should I leave a note?" lol........

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,159Member
    edited September 26
    Haha and her hat...cant forget the hat! I love the fashion in that film and Dee had the best outfits.

So cute <3

>
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
    haha! Now just seeing this! I see there are only 2 of us brave soul's willing to post our homescreens. LoL Love Clueless tooooo! :P Very adorable homescreen Philly! Ok well hi to all the lurkers that don't want to participate :smiley:

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
    PS I am studying/trying to learn more spanish:D
    I just went to Mexico and needed it BAD lol Plus living in Miami, it's almost impossible to live here without knowing un piquito espanol. lol! Yo soy no beuno habla espanol... but I'm trying! lol I can have a general conversation but still, have ways to go lol. 
    @samantha ...I can respect that and thank you. I love phone technology so the first thing I do with new phones is customize them. lol.....
    Awesome you are learning Spanish. I am also. Mine is kind of rusty, but I get super embarrassed to practice around people. I have to get over that.

Who else is brave enough to show their homescreen?!?  :D