18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 Customer of the Month <--- ENTER NOW!

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
edited September 22 in I Love My V2!

*MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING/VAPING AGE IN THE U.S. AND IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN.

We're bringing back our infamous V2 Fan/Member of the month contest! One winner will be chosen and will receive 250 V4F points to use on V2.com for complimentary vaping goodies. 

HOW TO ENTER: Post a comment on this thread answering the following question: 

CONTEST QUESTION: Do you prefer to vape PG or VG E-Liquid? Or what PG/VG Blend do you prefer? Let us know why and which vape juice flavor is your favorite!  

CONTEST DEADLINE: September 30, 2017 11:59PM EST

PRIZE: 250 V4F POINTS on V2.com

QUALIFICATIONS FOR WINNING: Must be a Vape4Free and V2 forum member. Winners will be notified via email so please list your appropriate email address on your V2 Forum profile and V2.com accounts (emails on both accounts must match). You must have a V2.com account to get the V4F points; must be of legal smoking/vaping age in the state customer resides in. The more creative and detailed your response, the better chance of it being chosen by our marketing team as the winner.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Look right here on the V2 forum to see who wins. We will announce it in the first week of October 2017. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! Good luck! 

Comments

• Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,084Member ✭✭
    @samantha,   What  is the question ?   Please . . .  ?
  • V2_MarketingV2_Marketing Posts: 1Administrator admin
    Hey @Navy20 we just added the question now! Which is your favorite and why? :)
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
    ha! Woops - Def forgot to add that... added now. Thank you @V2_Marketing :)
  • akettellakettell Posts: 1Member
    CONTEST QUESTION: Do you prefer to vape PG or VG E-Liquid? Or what PG/VG Blend do you prefer? Let us know why and which vape juice flavor is your favorite!  

ANSWER:  I've been a V2 Customer since May of 2011 and from the onset I have used the V2 Classic Cartridge, Menthol 1.2  I wouldn't change this flavor or cartridge for anything.  I have been a 100% Extremely Satisfied Customer and you guys do an excellent job!  Hope that the recovery from Irma is going well.  God Bless  :-)
  • EllEll Posts: 2Member
    My favorite blend is V2 Platinum Congress 1.2% with my Pro Series 3. I think it's my go-to because I wanted something close in taste to my brand of cigs, that I have since quit years ago because of V2 products. Thank you V2 for having something for everyone, from newbie to expert!

• redwtuderedwtude Posts: 2Member
    Been a customer since 2013, I've tried just about every v2 blend and a few others you sell between the pg and vg I like them both but the pg gives a better visual vapor imo, my favorite blend is the Red or Sahara 1.2. Keep up the good work!
  • archerarcher Posts: 161Member
    I too started with V2 in 2013, with menthol carts, switching to menthol platinum e-liquid and never looking back. I have, on occasion, tried other flavors vg options, but each time I  was disappointed. The platinum e liquid is smooth, produces the perfect amount of vapor for me, and has a clear crisp taste that I enjoy. No need to mess with what works perfectly for me.  
  • mgraciousmgracious Posts: 10Member
    The PG/VG Blend I prefer is PLATINUM E-LIQUID V2 RED 0.6%.  I have been a V2 user for many years & I won't ever change - Great products, customer service is excellent.  Thank you V2 for being who you are!
  • JynteralJynteral Posts: 3Member
    I started way back with the carts of Coffee vanilla and red. I have all the pens, V2 Pro products (Pro 3, 3X, Droid and others.  Coffee has always been my go to flavor. I am using he PG/VG Blend PLATINUM E-LIQUID V2 COFFEE 1.2%. Love the soft sweet flavor and the wonderful clouds that emit. The throat hit is nice and smooth, leaving a satisfying experience for me. I can switch from my regular carts to my V2 Pro 3 or to the Droid or 3X always filled with Coffee. Love my Coffee. Thank you V2 for the best flavor around. Still can not figure how to dip my donuts in them.  :) B)  

Lou
  • IzzdanIzzdan Posts: 3Member
    I prefer 80/20 I think you guys do 60/40 ..we should have a choice when ordering our Ejuice
  • pjsorrentopjsorrento Posts: 1Member
    I confess that I have never used vaping products. I've only used prefilled cartridges. I don't really know how to use the liquid and frankly prefer the convenience of cartridges
  • M5k177jM5k177j Posts: 4Member
    After sampling countless different E-liquid flavors and blends, I always come back to my beloved V2 original Sahara. As an ex-smoker, I find the high PG blend to deliver just the right amount of throat hit and an exotic, yet familiar flavor profile to provide a vaping experience that smoking could never stack up to.
  • ccluvs24ccluvs24 Posts: 1Member
    Don't cap, but loving my classic cartridges and quit smoking 4 years ago because of these fantastical little "tasty " treats!!! Reds are the flavor of this family !
  • sballmom16sballmom16 Posts: 1Member
    Always have loved V2 Sahara and occasionally I use V2 Coffee.  Love the Turkish tobacco taste of Sahara!
  • cfdenniscfdennis Posts: 1Member
    I don't know what VG or PG means, but we LOVE the coffee liquid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cannot find its equal anywhere.  Love the small size of the V2 ES blank cartridge/battery combo.  Can smoke them anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CMooreCMoore Posts: 2Member
    When I mix my own juice, I use VG. Most of the time I use V2 red classic. I find that red is the closest to the analog cigs I used to smoke.
  • vapingstefzvapingstefz Posts: 1Member
    My favorite flavor is V2 Red 1.2 in VG. I've used this flavor for the last 3 years.
  • jvankirkjvankirk Posts: 1Member
    Stared with Sahara and switched to coffee when I got down to 0% nicotine. I use prefilled cartridge and woundn't switch for anything. I quit smoking a year ago thanks to V2.
  • nemesysnemesys Posts: 6Member
    I'm exclusively refilling my V2 EX-Blank. Using mostly PG. Too much VG clogs the blanks too quickly. I make my own mix of pure e-liq with a mix of pg-vg that has Camel flavor.
  • jeffrennerjeffrenner Posts: 1Member
    I use an 80/20 PG/VG mix.  As an ex-smoker of 7 years, its more about throat hit than puffs.  

I also found two old medical studies from 1942-43 that showed PG is an effective bactericide for staph, strep and pneumococcus microbes.  It only stands to reason that PG should help prevent pneumonia and sore throat.  It may even help prevent certain kinds of bronchitis as well.  Enjoy!
  • ProfessorCProfessorC Posts: 1Member
    Hello! I have been a V2 customer for years. My favorite and one and only flavor is menthol VG liquid with the Ex Blank cartridges.
  • SilverXfireSilverXfire Posts: 1Member
    I've been a customer for the last 5 years.  The V2 Platinum menthol at 1.2% is the best menthol e-liquid on the market.  I've tried many other brands over the years but they have off/artificial flavors and just don't have the smoothness and throat hit I prefer.  Thanks for making a great product!
  • ziggyziggy Posts: 147Member
    Been with V2 since 2012 and use mostly V2 Red and Congress, but find lately that I am liking the Zig-Zag flavors.  Just ordered a bunch of the Island Breeze, Dragonberry and Mango flavors.  They are a PG/VG blend as I understand.
  • exsmokercarolexsmokercarol Posts: 4Member
    > @samantha said:
    > *MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING/VAPING AGE IN THE U.S. AND IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN.
    >
    > We're bringing back our infamous V2 Fan/Member of the month contest! One winner will be chosen and will receive 250 V4F points to use on V2.com for complimentary vaping goodies. 
    >
    > HOW TO ENTER: Post a comment on this thread answering the following question: 
    >
    > CONTEST QUESTION: Do you prefer to vape PG or VG E-Liquid? Or what PG/VG Blend do you prefer? Let us know why and which vape juice flavor is your favorite!  
    >
    > CONTEST DEADLINE: September 30, 2017 11:59PM EST
    >
    > PRIZE: 250 V4F POINTS on V2.com
    >
    > QUALIFICATIONS FOR WINNING: Must be a Vape4Free and V2 forum member. Winners will be notified via email so please list your appropriate email address on your V2 Forum profile and V2.com accounts (emails on both accounts must match). You must have a V2.com account to get the V4F points; must be of legal smoking/vaping age in the state customer resides in. The more creative and detailed your response, the better chance of it being chosen by our marketing team as the winner.
    >
    > WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Look right here on the V2 forum to see who wins. We will announce it in the first week of October 2017. 
    >
    > Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! Good luck! 

I like the v2 platinum menthol! It's not harsh which I like. Not sure if it's pg or vg.
  • exsmokercarolexsmokercarol Posts: 4Member
    I like the platinum menthol! Just right! Not harsh!
  • larry39280larry39280 Posts: 4Member
    I use PG liquid quite honestly because that is what my favorite juice is, which is the Bold Leaf Menthol.  I've never really learned all about ohms and PG vs Vg liquids.  I use the V2 Pro Series 3 and there is no need to known the differences!
  • pitt01pitt01 Posts: 1Member
    PG definitely gives a smooth hit to the throat and Cherry is definitely the best flavor as far as I am concerned. I previously used cherry prefilled cartridges and went to V2 Pro Series 3 and the cherry liquid and find that it is smooth and love the flavor.
  • gmaharrietgmaharriet Posts: 2Member
    My favorite is the V2 Platinum Gold. In fact, it's the only flavor I buy these days.
  • Katie12Katie12 Posts: 18Member

I’m a PG girl myself, nothing matches that throat hit! My favorite is V2’s traditional menthol, usually in the 0.6% but I started at 1.2% when I first came here in 2012. I was a menthol smoker originally, so I went for it out of habit and was surprised by just how enjoyable the V2 juice was when compared to what I usually smoked. If that flavor wasn’t so light and crisp, I may have stayed smoking and who knows where my health would be at now. I'm a regular exerciser now, something I could have never done before V2.

• Gotta go with PG solely for flavor, or higher PG blends.  I don't need billowing plumes of vapor for enjoyment, but that's just me.  My main attraction is XEO Cherry Lime...with V2 Platinum Vanilla a close second.
  • chainsawchainsaw Posts: 1Member
    Chocolate, because... chocolate! Yup, chocolate. :smiley:
  • evilizacevilizac Posts: 1Member
    PG or high PG - I love V2 Platinum Cola not overtly or overly sweet like other soda flavors.
  • JillJill Posts: 1Member
    I'm a vapor, yes it's true. Since 2013 I've been with you.
    VG Sahara is my choice, no hacking, coughing or losing my voice.
    The flavor is smooth and rich I might add, also tested the others and they are not bad.
    Your support staff is on it and pricing is right, When a shipment didn't make it-they reshipped overnite!
    I'm a satisfied customer through and through, My choice of vaping will always be V2!
  • bellecalibellecali Posts: 1Member
    Hi, 
    I'm new to the forum. I like a PG/VG blend and Sahara is my absolute favorite. It's such a great tasting flavor. Sometimes I can taste a tinge of sweetness and sometimes it's a tinge of woodsy nuttiness. I know that must sound silly, but I find it so enjoyable! The throat hit is perfect and the vapor is really impressive! I'm so glad I found V2. I've placed a few orders so far, and I am really happy with the website and the ease of ordering. I just wish I discovered these little gems before I wasted so much money on other brands. I guess better late than never! 
  • badazjbadazj Posts: 1Member
    edited September 29
    Like the V2 red cartridges cigerettes. Also like the price when you order 8 pkg get one free for the cost. Easy to order and like it beats not many stores carry this.
  • lenewolflenewolf Posts: 2Member
    > @akettell said:
    > CONTEST QUESTION: Do you prefer to vape PG or VG E-Liquid? Or what PG/VG Blend do you prefer? Let us know why and which vape juice flavor is your favorite!  
    >
    > ANSWER:  I've been a V2 Customer since May of 2011 and from the onset I have used the V2 Classic Cartridge, Menthol 1.2  I wouldn't change this flavor or cartridge for anything.  I have been a 100% Extremely Satisfied Customer and you guys do an excellent job!  Hope that the recovery from Irma is going well.  God Bless  :-)
  • mikep1022mikep1022 Posts: 1Member
    V2 Customer of the Month Contest Entry:

Do you prefer to vape PG or VG E-Liquid? Or what PG/VG Blend do you prefer? 

I prefer to vape PG E-Liquid because it has a thick vapor/great throat hit and it's the closest thing I've found to smoking actual cigarettes.

Let us know why and which vape juice flavor is your favorite?

My absolute FAVORITE is the V2 Platinum Menthol!  It's the closest thing I've ever found to smoking a real Menthol cigarette except it doesn't smell/leave a scent on me, my clothing, my vehicle, or my house!  It tastes great and it gives you a really solid vapor/hit so it's the closest thing to smoking I have ever found.  I don't cough like I used to, I don't get winded anymore, and it costs a fraction of what smoking does probably these days!

I have been using V2 Platinum Menthol E-Liquid for several years now, and it's the ONLY brand I buy! 
    I have not smoked a "real" cigarette in OVER six years thanks to V2!!!

• meinerttonymeinerttony Posts: 1Member
    I like VG better. it fills my lungs better and I love the cloud when I exhale. I like the dessert/sweet flavors best but in all honesty, I change it up every week to get a new taste.  V2 has saved my health and my pocket book. 
  • ALITTLEweirdALITTLEweird Posts: 1Member
    50/50 Blend Seems to be best for me, doesn't give me heartburn where I found that the pure VG does. V2 Menthol is my favorite flavor, although i like to mix them up a bit at times.
  • lenewolflenewolf Posts: 2Member
    I have been vaping V2 for 4 years now. My favorite flavors are Menthol and Sahara, but I also like Cola, Coffee and Vanilla. I use V2 and V2 EX. I also have a PRO Vaporizer. V2 rocks!!! I will never switch. The customer service is wonderful. Thank you guys and gals ❤️❤️❤️!!!
  • ImnbelizeImnbelize Posts: 1Member
    VG, better MTL! But it causes automizers to go bad quicker.
  • DeanafDeanaf Posts: 1Member
    I just started with e-cigs. Still working out all my preferences. I just bought the two flavor sampler packs. So far I don't have a favorite, but chocolate will definitely be a contender. I'm using 1.8% and considering purchasing stronger next time, since I was a chain smoker and to keep up with my cravings, I'm constantly vaping, but maybe it's just gonna take my body a little time to get used to the difference. Definitely sticking with it; no butts, no ashes, no smell, no cloud of smoke! Love it!
  • swebsweb Posts: 16Member
    I prefer a 70PG/30VG blend. It seems to be right on the money to mimic smoking which is why I vape, so I don't have to smoke! Vaping V2 Platinum Congress E-Liquid from my V2 EX is like smoking a Marlboro, only better!  :) 
  • KiplingKatKiplingKat Posts: 1Member
    I prefer the Vegetable Glycerin just because it sounds healthier (I don't know if it is, but it sounds healthier). But I vape V2 juices (because I can trust the label of ingredients). I bounce between Vanilla and Grape (1.2%).
  • abradley1980abradley1980 Posts: 1Member
    I like pg 70 vg 30 because of the throat hit more like a real cigarette which is the reason I started vaping was to quit smoking real cigs 2 1/2 years now without a real one and my favor e liquid is the congress blend because it was the closest to my old brand of cigs. V2 has the best customer service ever and has helped me to quit smoking real cigs. Thanks V2 your the Best!
  • HiGregHiGreg Posts: 1Member
    I'm enjoying a
    V2 Platinum VG Menthol and XEO Minty grape combo.
  • Johnlv12Johnlv12 Posts: 1Member
    Platinum e-liquid menthol
  • VENUMVAPINGVENUMVAPING Posts: 1Member
    I prefer PG .24 methyl. Being an ex Newport smoker, that is the closest and most satisfying e-liquid I have found to satisfying my lifelong crave. I have tried just about every possible brand or company available to me, yes spent too much money. Once I found V2, my search was over and I've been very satisfied for almost 5 years now. I feel healthier and much better shape now that I'm not smoking a tobacco product with a fire where the government controls many unknown chemicals that are unnecessary added to an All-American regular tobacco leaf rolled cigarette. Which, As everyone knows that does not exist anymore.
    Thank you V 2 .
  • RobrockRobrock Posts: 1Member
    I prefer the PG V2 Red liquid, .6%, and I love it!
  • ajmessierajmessier Posts: 1Member
    I prefer a 70%VG/30% PG blend as the VG is the "vapor giver" (makes the cloud!)  As far as a favorite e-juice I can't really say.  I use the blank cartomizers and make my own juice.  I can say my favorite "cigarette flavor" juice is V2's Red  That's what actually helped me quit smoking 3 yrs ago on Nov 4th.  Thank you V2!  After 40+ yrs of smoking I never thought I'd quit!  I couldn't have done it without you!  You guys are the BEST!