18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 Pro Series 3 Problem. Potential risk issue?

Hi all,

I bought my V2 Pro series 3 a few months ago this year. It had been working flawlessly till about 4-5 days ago. The problem is (step by step):
- Press the button 5 times to turn it on.
- While pressing the button to vape it lights up white normally
- However, the base of the pen shows NO light (Should be white...or flash red if the battery is low)
- When the button is released my V2 will start vaping. I can hear it sizzle and when I vape it vapes normally till the 10 second shut off (No light at the button or base)
- This device is fully charged. I tried resetting the battery to no avail. Wiggling with the cart, cleaning the unit with the cart removed. Nothing helps. I have stopped using the device fearing it would overheat because there simply isn't any light for when the device is actually on and working!!

Help!!!! :(

Comments

• V2Pro3fanV2Pro3fan Posts: 2Member
    To add if it sounds confusing, it does not vape when I press the button. But when I release it, I can vape with no lights either on the base or around the button. It shuts off after 10 seconds. Scary :(
  • Philly_V2Philly_V2 Posts: 180Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @V2Pro3fan

I hope that you are having a great day.  I sent a direct message for further assistance. 

If you are still having difficulty, I  have a resolution for you.

Thank you!

Philly