18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

NEW SHIPPING POLICY ANNOUNCEMENT (OCT 2017)

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,015Administrator, Moderator admin
Hi all!

I am excited to announce some international shipping updates for all orders purchased on V2.com:

We are offering 2 new international shipping options; The main difference between the two options = one is competitively affordable compared to the entire e-cig/vapozier e-commerce industry. For this option, it is important to note that limited tracking updates are offered. WIth the second shipping option, shipping costs about $1/lb but offers complete tracking.

The average customer in Australia or Canada will now see up to 3 shipping options at checkout:

ECONOMY 5-11 BUSINESS DAYS (Affordable, but with limited tracking) $

ECONOMY 5-11 BUSINESS DAYS (Bit more costly, but provides delivery confirmation) $$

EXPRESS MAIL INTL  (Our standard International shipping option which is about $50/lb) $$$$

If shipping to a corner of the world is not covered by the limited tracking option, customers will have access to ECONOMY shipping with delivery confirmation and Express Mail International.

We finally put together shipping options that we are hoping will make us more competitive on a global scale. We have thousands of global customers, but we are aiming to scale up and grow our international presence even more. I hope this all helps with affordability! If anyone has any questions, please feel free to comment on this thread and either myself or Philly will gladly assist. :)

Comments

• David1886David1886 Posts: 347Member
    edited October 10
    @samantha
    Fantastic news thank you V2 you are the best vaping company worldwide for range of products and best customer service in the industry.

I have already paced my first order when I received the email from V2.

David
    From the land down under.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,015Administrator, Moderator admin
    Awesome to read @David1886! I thought of you when I got this new info:) SO happy we can help with your overall vaping experience and the cost.