18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

NEW SHIPPING POLICY ANNOUNCEMENT (OCT 2017)

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
Hi all!

I am excited to announce some international shipping updates for all orders purchased on V2.com:

We are offering 2 new international shipping options; The main difference between the two options = one is competitively affordable compared to the entire e-cig/vapozier e-commerce industry. For this option, it is important to note that limited tracking updates are offered. WIth the second shipping option, shipping costs about $1/lb but offers complete tracking.

The average customer in Australia or Canada will now see up to 3 shipping options at checkout:

ECONOMY 5-11 BUSINESS DAYS (Affordable, but with limited tracking) $

ECONOMY 5-11 BUSINESS DAYS (Bit more costly, but provides delivery confirmation) $$

EXPRESS MAIL INTL  (Our standard International shipping option which is about $50/lb) $$$$

If shipping to a corner of the world is not covered by the limited tracking option, customers will have access to ECONOMY shipping with delivery confirmation and Express Mail International.

We finally put together shipping options that we are hoping will make us more competitive on a global scale. We have thousands of global customers, but we are aiming to scale up and grow our international presence even more. I hope this all helps with affordability! If anyone has any questions, please feel free to comment on this thread and either myself or Philly will gladly assist. :)

Comments

• David1886David1886 Posts: 389Member
    edited October 10
    @samantha
    Fantastic news thank you V2 you are the best vaping company worldwide for range of products and best customer service in the industry.

I have already paced my first order when I received the email from V2.

David
    From the land down under.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
    Awesome to read @David1886! I thought of you when I got this new info:) SO happy we can help with your overall vaping experience and the cost. 
    edited October 21
    @samantha @Andries_V2cigs @Jeremiah_V2

The new shipping rates are fantastic I used the ECONOMY (Delivery Confirmation) 5-11 BUSINESS DAYS option and my first order that was dispatched to USPS on the 10/16/17 has already cleared customs in Australia on 10/20/17 US Date as we are a day ahead of the US.

That is 4 days from the time USPS received my order till customs clearance in Australia.

When I used the previous Express International it took much longer to depart the US as it bounced around Miami for many days before departing the USA this new shipping option only took 2 days from acceptance in Miami to depart for Australia from LAX Los Angeles and arrived in Australia the next day.

Regards
    David

That makes me soooo Happy to read @David1886! I am going to send your feedback now to our logistics department. Thanks for your patience and thanks again for vaping V2. :)
    Hi folks - just a friendly reminder for our international V2 vaper community:

The transit time for V2 packages shipped internationally usually takes 8-11 business days. This does not include the holding time that Customs can hold/review packages. They may hold packages up to 30 days if they so choose. 

Normally customs will release things in a week or two, however, this varies by country. V2 advises customers to check their customs laws to prevent delay.
    edited November 14
    @samantha

Just a suggestion you have 2 new Economy shipping options.

1) ECONOMY (Delivery Confirmation) which provides full tracking to the destination.
    2) ECONOMY (Limited Tracking) which provides no tracking after departure from the USA.

The difference in the price is only a few dollars I have used the first option and V2 have sent a replacement Series 3 which was DOA with option 2 and has no tracking outside the USA so as a consumer you don't have any idea when your order has arrived in your country as I am in Australia customs clearance is normally within 48 hours and have tracking scans at every point till it is on board for delivery with my local post office.

I personally think you only need the Express and ECONOMY (Delivery Confirmation) options as the Limited Tracking you are only saving a few dollars below is the shipping cost if you only purchase small order and this is the cost to ship a Series 3 Pro plus a Series 3X Pro and also the customer has an actual tracking event to follow the order and the ECONOMY (Delivery Confirmation) will cause less problems with customer disputes claiming that there order was not received as no proof of delivery in making that comment I don't mean dishonest customers just delayed shipments or issues with customs as full tracking will show any issues with customs clearance or other delivery problems.

ECONOMY (Limited Tracking) 5-11 BUSINESS DAYS $3.45

Is shipped by IBC via USPS and there tracking numbers are not tractable outside the USA.

ECONOMY (Delivery Confirmation) 5-11 BUSINESS DAYS $5.99

Just my thoughts!

Thanks for your detailed feedback @David1886! Greatly appreciate it for all of our other international customers.:)