18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

EX rubber rings

I hope I'm not being redundant however, I just aquired a EX battery that came with 3 additional rubber rings.  My question is how often am I supposed to change the rubber rings?

Much thanks.

Comments

• rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,159Member
    Hi @fdutch55, the 3 0-rings that come with the EX Battery are replacements in case the 0-ring attached to the battery comes off and is lost. It is only needed to form a better seal between the battery and sleeve, if you use the sleeve that comes with the battery.

• fdutch55fdutch55 Posts: 2Member
    Thank you rbaker.  I was not aware of this and now I know, thanks again.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 389Member
    @rbaker1009
    How does photobucket work and what is the minimum best plan that allows you to share links like the image above i have looked at there website and they have many options.
    Regards
    David M
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,159Member
    Hey @David1886, I used to use Photobucket when it was free. I still have a few photos on there that I uploaded a couple years ago that they still allowed me to link without charge. I no longer use them because their new pricing for what they used to offer for free is a total rip off and their gauntlet of pop up's and ad's is torturous.  

For all new photos I want to link I upload them to PostImage:  https://postimages.org/
    Totally free and easy to use. 
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 389Member
    @rbaker1009
    Thanks heaps also looks very easy to use.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks @rbaker1009 for covering this thread:) 

Yes - Photo bucket is my go to as well!