18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 PRO Series 7 VG Ceramic Liquid Cartridges

Been waiting on these for a little over a month (being aware, of course, that they were a pre order); did the ship go down in the hurricane? I mean if it did I hope there was no loss of life but you know, would like to have some kind of update? please? :)

Comments

• Macgyver46Macgyver46 Posts: 57Member
    I have been waiting since July. Now it's November according to the site. Like a fool I pre ordered 3 and wasted my vape 4 free points on a pipe dream.
  • BLCBLC Posts: 25Member
    I have been waiting since July. Now it's November according to the site. Like a fool I pre ordered 3 and wasted my vape 4 free points on a pipe dream.
    oh my gosh! as sorry as I am that you are farther into the same boat, at least I am not alone. :)
    > @BLC said:
    > Macgyver46 said:
    >
    >
    > I have been waiting since July. Now it's November according to the site. Like a fool I pre ordered 3 and wasted my vape 4 free points on a pipe dream.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > oh my gosh! as sorry as I am that you are farther into the same boat, at least I am not alone. :)

What really gets me mad is back at the end of June my wife and I wanted to upgrade. She got the S3X and I got the Series 7. I knew I didn't like wicked tanks after the S3X cartridge and saw that VG ceramic were advertised as being available in July. So I figured suffer a few weeks at most and then buy ceramic. Then the site changed and said August etc. I would never have ordered a series 7 if I knew ceramic wouldn't be available soon. The wick tanks make my rootbeer flavor taste bad and I buy 65/35 VG ejuice and wicked tanks are PG so they burn out really fast.

I feel it's false advertising.
    okay, I left the first  post hoping against all hopes that someone might pick up the question and investigate, no such luck, I will say that I love the 3X ceramic for my high VG but since I cannot find any resolution to my query  I now wonder if I can buy another 3X battery without having to buy the whole kit all over again; I am a bit leery to spend more $'s without knowing what is going on with the VG ceramic for my S7.

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,077Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @BLC - Have you received your order that way delayed? Pls let me know and if not, I will look into it. As of right now, customers have to purchase the 3X Kit and cannot buy the 3X battery alone. You are not the first to request this... I will send your feedback and hopefully this is something we can offer in the near future. Pls let me know if I can assist with anything. Thanks for your time, feedback and patience.
    samantha said:
    Hi @BLC - Have you received your order that way delayed? Pls let me know and if not, I will look into it. As of right now, customers have to purchase the 3X Kit and cannot buy the 3X battery alone. You are not the first to request this... I will send your feedback and hopefully this is something we can offer in the near future. Pls let me know if I can assist with anything. Thanks for your time, feedback and patience.
    the 3, series 7 VG ceramic liquid cartridges have still not arrived nor have I had any kind of information relating to their disposition; I have the order # should you be interested. As to the S3X battery  being sold as an individual item as opposed to a kit? oh yes! please! would buy at least one more if not more, I love the size, and performance of this particular battery (not to mention the VG ceramics are readily available lol) Thank You Samantha for your attention to these items! :)
    Pls PM me order # and Ill look into it asap. So sorry for delay or lack of communication.
    I have told our team that S3X battery is something many want to buy a la carte. We shall see. :) 
    November 5th. Hope to see these series 7 VG tanks soon. Or my last order for that matter.
    November 13th and still saying release in November. Have a funny feeling it's being delayed again. I really should have gone with the 3X at least that has VG ceramic tanks already.
    Let me check into your order @Macgyver46...
    > @samantha said:
    > Let me check into your order @Macgyver46...

My order shipped. Thanks.
  • NikkoNikko Posts: 2Member
    @samantha Does this mean they are shipping out now?
    > @Nikko said:
    > @samantha Does this mean they are shipping out now?

I was referring to a non VG ceramic order if that is possible confusion.
  • NikkoNikko Posts: 2Member
    Oh.... So I guess I'm still waiting for the VG ceramic cartridge then. Hope they appear soon...
    > @Nikko said:
    > Oh.... So I guess I'm still waiting for the VG ceramic cartridge then. Hope they appear soon...

Yeah I have been waiting since July. It being the 14th I have no hope for November now.
    November 13th and still saying release in November. Have a funny feeling it's being delayed again. I really should have gone with the 3X at least that has VG ceramic tanks already.
    I did go ahead with the 3 and a 3X both are superior in function! was hoping for the S7 VG to show, you have been waiting much longer than I have, but I still hold out hope larger tank equals longer use between refill? anyway, I remain positive, and with hope that the time is because they are improving the product and not because someone forgot to move a shipment... lol
    a side note here; I have ceased any further purchase until this matter is resolved so, there is that
    > @BLC said:
    > Macgyver46 said:
    >
    >
    > November 13th and still saying release in November. Have a funny feeling it's being delayed again. I really should have gone with the 3X at least that has VG ceramic tanks already.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I did go ahead with the 3 and a 3X both are superior in function! was hoping for the S7 VG to show, you have been waiting much longer than I have, but I still hold out hope larger tank equals longer use between refill? anyway, I remain positive, and with hope that the time is because they are improving the product and not because someone forgot to move a shipment... lol

My wife owns the 3X and we both own series 3. I really like my series 7. The dry leaf tank is nice. As for series 7 tank size, I get a good day some times 2 from a fill up. Now the battery can last 3-4 days.

As for them mastering the product well they have many other VG ceramic carts for other devices so getting the series 7 right should be very simple. if anything they should stop posting release dates when they obviously don't meet them and are turning current customers away.

Between leading on customers and constant shipping issues going to a public company is a major mistake.
    a side note here; I have ceased any further purchase until this matter is resolved so, there is that
    okay V2! it is now November 17 and still no information on the 3 VG Ceramic cartridges I purchased and have not received. 
    I am hearing Nov 30th shipments will start going out. I am sincerely sorry for the massive delay. It appears we have had some unexpected shipping logistic issues. Thank you for your patience and if you would like a refund, I absolutely understand (and am very sorry!) and will take care of you.... just let me know. PM me anytime. Thank you.
    > @samantha said:
    > I am hearing Nov 30th shipments will start going out. I am sincerely sorry for the massive delay. It appears we have had some unexpected shipping logistic issues. Thank you for your patience and if you would like a refund, I absolutely understand (and am very sorry!) and will take care of you.... just let me know. PM me anytime. Thank you.

I look forward to placing an order. Thanks for the update.
    Hope they are still coming available in the next few days.
    Last day of November. Are they being released for shipping today? Really excited for these to finally ship.
    So product hasn't shipped again in the month long time frame given. Seriously this is false advertising. You say a product will be available make it available or don't make promises you can't deliver. In this age of instant Internet access and huge social media use companies can have their good and bad points shown to the world.

You company makes great products but has serious issue with shipping and promotions for products they can't deliver. Customer Service tries everything to make mistakes right and normally goes beyond to keep customers happy. Well since July for me I have been told series 7 VG ceramic carts would be available and on Dec 1st I still vape VG juice from a wicked PG cart. Any trust about shipping or product release from V2 is seriously lost and considering finding another company for my vape needs
    samantha said:
    I am hearing Nov 30th shipments will start going out. I am sincerely sorry for the massive delay. It appears we have had some unexpected shipping logistic issues. Thank you for your patience and if you would like a refund, I absolutely understand (and am very sorry!) and will take care of you.... just let me know. PM me anytime. Thank you.
    December 1st my love! I have missed at least 2 sales since I have decided not to reorder any more items until I have my S7ceramics in hand. "shipping logistics" so, someone lost them, someone can't find them, or worse yet, someone received them and is holding them hostage for payment. this isn't false advertising this is poor manufacture management. still waiting for my carts. would love to have them. thanks 
    All I want for Xmas is my 3S7 carts! :smiley:
    Site nows shows January as ship date. Seriously ??
     :# 
  • HubbleHubble Posts: 10Member
    edited December 6
    I love V2 products and am a long time user. That being said I am a little disappointed. I have 3 orders I am waiting on. On September 9th I ordered a couple of the V7 ceramic with shipping date of November. Still waiting. On November 8th I ordered the v3 ceramic with a 2 week ship date. Still waiting. 11/26 I again ordered the V3 ceramic carts and when I went to chat today was informed it would be A POSSIBLE January ship date for all my orders. V2 used to be so great. I was sent new products (the V7 when it came out) to try. Now I don't even get a note telling me my order will be delayed shipment by a month. Again I love the product but not so much the customer service.
    Seeing this last comment even more confirms I will find another company. Oh well.
    Shipping issues, lies about products and now won't cancel my pre order. Guess all my posts on the net about false advertising didn't sit well.