18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 PRO Series 7 VG Ceramic Liquid Cartridges

Been waiting on these for a little over a month (being aware, of course, that they were a pre order); did the ship go down in the hurricane? I mean if it did I hope there was no loss of life but you know, would like to have some kind of update? please? :)

Comments

• Macgyver46Macgyver46 Posts: 37Member
    I have been waiting since July. Now it's November according to the site. Like a fool I pre ordered 3 and wasted my vape 4 free points on a pipe dream.
  • BLCBLC Posts: 16Member
    I have been waiting since July. Now it's November according to the site. Like a fool I pre ordered 3 and wasted my vape 4 free points on a pipe dream.
    oh my gosh! as sorry as I am that you are farther into the same boat, at least I am not alone. :)
  • Macgyver46Macgyver46 Posts: 37Member
    > @BLC said:
    > Macgyver46 said:
    >
    >
    > I have been waiting since July. Now it's November according to the site. Like a fool I pre ordered 3 and wasted my vape 4 free points on a pipe dream.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > oh my gosh! as sorry as I am that you are farther into the same boat, at least I am not alone. :)

What really gets me mad is back at the end of June my wife and I wanted to upgrade. She got the S3X and I got the Series 7. I knew I didn't like wicked tanks after the S3X cartridge and saw that VG ceramic were advertised as being available in July. So I figured suffer a few weeks at most and then buy ceramic. Then the site changed and said August etc. I would never have ordered a series 7 if I knew ceramic wouldn't be available soon. The wick tanks make my rootbeer flavor taste bad and I buy 65/35 VG ejuice and wicked tanks are PG so they burn out really fast.

I feel it's false advertising.