18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 Online Chat Update

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
edited October 19 in Upgraded V2
Hi all,

We have some updates to our online V2.com live chat features; We switched chat platforms last week and we want to keep you in the loop. Some of you may be curious as to why the chat links were removed throughout the site. The new chat interface is now located in a chat pane in the bottom right of the page.

Also, another important update: if you are using ad-blockers, you will unfortunately not be able to see the chat pane. To get the full experience with V2.com, we encourage you to mark V2.com as a safe site to get the full experience of our website and features.

Please let me know if any of you are having any issues or have any inquiries and myself or one of our V2 tech members will gladly assist. Thank you for your patience! And as always, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. 

Instructions for Google Chrome website users to mark websites:

-Samantha
Tagged:

Comments

• Matthew_V2Matthew_V2 Posts: 109Administrator, Moderator admin
    UPDATE:

The chat tab positioning on the site is the bottom right corner.

For mobile/tablet, the option should appear in the bottom left corner.

You may also notice a pop-up while navigating the site, these chat pop-ups are not to be confused with coupons or other marketing promotions. Over time, VMR's goal is to offer proactive chats on the site in an effort to address issues with checkout and/order common requests like Order Status or Product Availability updates.

Thank you,
    Matt
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks for a more detailed update Matt! 

If anyone has any questions/issues, please feel free to ask on this thread.