18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

LOL A vaping funny

MSmith447MSmith447 Posts: 255Member
edited October 19 in Member Stories
This made me literally laugh out loud. Had to share in the only place I know where dedicated vapors congregate lol

https://imgur.com/a/Ak6hN

Tagged:

Comments

• MSmith447MSmith447 Posts: 255Member
    Argh! I wish I could post the pic right in the post. Why can't I do this on V2's forum? So weird. And imgur is acting weird and won't let it embed.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    Sorry about the photo issue @MSmith447
    I have heard similar concerns from other members. I have a call tomorrow with our forum tech folks and we are going to see if we can improve this. Will keep everyone posted.

Here is the meme you tried to share .... def too funny lolol

• MSmith447MSmith447 Posts: 255Member
    Thanks Samantha. Yea if you can keep us updated on the photo thing, that would be great.