18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

3x not working properly

GabGab Posts: 1Member
Why is my Sahara 4 mg tasting terrible and my battery is not sizzling as it did? I have a brand new S3X purchased a month ago...

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 70Member
    As one who is running four S3x at the same time, would suggest you empty out the cartridge completely.  Clean it (I've posted my cleaning tips elsewhere).  Let it dry out.  Put in a new atomizer.  Then give it a go and see if that helps.

One thing to note is that as you keep refilling the chamber (mixing new with old e liquid), the existing e liquid is going to develop a burned taste after being reheated so many times.  If you let your e liquid levels go really low before filling you are going to burn the heck out of that existing liquid, which in turn is going to foul all the liquid completely.

I was just vaping GTM that had been refilled a number of times.  It tasted absolutely horrible.  Put in a new atomizer and voila, tasted good as new.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @Gab and welcome to the V2 forum! SO sorry to hear about your vaping issues. Is the cart brand new? Also, did you let the eliquid sit for 10-15 mins? I can have a member call you to troubleshoot and figure out what is going on? Pls let me know how I can help.
  • vaporchefvaporchef Posts: 1Member
    Bad atomizers are relatively common. Usually replacing it solves flavor problems.