18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Strawberry Desire and Mint Chocolate Truffle?

I was randomly browsing through previous forum discussions and every now and again I see ppl mentioning flavors from V2 that I've never seen. For example Strawberry Desire and Mint Chocolate Truffle) Are these just discontinued?

Comments

• Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,097Member ✭✭
    @VapeNewbie, these were flavors of Days-Gone-By which V2 introduced as “Limited Editions” and available only in pre-filled cartridges. These 2 flavors (of the many limited editions introduced) were very good . . . especially the Mint Chocolate Truffle.

I really stocked up on the Mint Chocolate Truffle and still have some that I pull out of hiding now and again. Though they have gone beyond their Best-By-Date, they still vape quite well. I had always hoped that V2 would bring the Mint Chocolate Truffle out in an e-Liquid and make it a permanent flavor to their e-Liquid line.

While V2 has many very good flavors available today, the Mint Chocolate Truffle was a flavor in my opinion, that was just beyond belief . . . if it were to one day resurface, I would be 1st in line to purchase.
  • VapeNewbieVapeNewbie Posts: 24Member
    Hi!!! Thanks for the info. That's a bummer!!! I think you were part of the thread that I read about that flavor @Navy20 !!!!! It sounds like it was yum!!! Huh...oh well I guess. There had to be some reason they stopped it I guess, but that's a shame.
    edited October 29
    @VapeNewbie,  call me old fashioned if you so desire, but each time I vape the Mint Chocolate Truffle, I find the need to find a shooting star and place a wish upon it . . . the Mint Chocolate Truffle was that good.    Do I believe in "miracles" ?   Oh yes I do !!!!!!
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    They were Limited Edition holiday flavors... They were both delicious! We are launching some holiday flavors in the coming days. Stay tuned :D 
    @samantha
    YES!!!!!! That's awesome! Thanks for the heads up! Hope you mean this holiday season because now I can't wait!!!
    @Navy20 you are hilarious. I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. I never replied (shame on me) but the wishing on a star bit had me in stitches. Lol. Just bought another series3x (which I use and love every day), but also bought a new toy (the void!) No idea what that's about but for some reason (in the stars..lol), I was intrigued. Any thoughts? Also I stocked up on liquids. All .6 bottles: 2 Sahara, 1 Grape, and I went a lil crazy and tried two new flavors I've never tried: bold leaf Menthol and Gold! The sale was just too good to pass up!!! Wish me luck!!!
    @VapeNewbie,   I am Wishing For You, The Very Best In Your Vaping Journey.   Through trial and error, you will find that which appeals to you and you will succeed.   

I have tried the Bold Leaf Menthol . . . by itself, I personally am not too fond of it, however, I use it to mix with the Black Note Solo and it is pretty good (for me).   I have never tried the Gold . . . perhaps I should take the plunge and give it a try.   One would never know if they liked something or not if they do not give it a try.

As for the Void Vaporizer, I know nothing about it . . . there are however, Forum members who do have the Void and I am sure they would be able to answer your questions and provide advice.   I have a Pro S3 and just recently acquired a Pro S3X which I like very much.   I am quite satisfied  with the Pro Series so will most likely not venture into the Void.   
  • rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 70Member
    @VapeNewbie

Have spent the past 8 months getting my ducks in a row with the EX blanks, Pro 3, and Pro 3x devices.  While I am still searching for a better solution for my higher VG liquids, am hesitant to start up with another device right now.  Have about 300 ml of it.  Maybe next year.

Am glad you found your vape nirvana.  
  • DrgnLadyDrgnLady Posts: 19Member
    @rbarron316; @VapeNewbie That is exactly what I use the Void for! Once upon a time, the Void was the only one with a ceramic atomizer which IMO, last the longest, and give the "cleanest" vape experience. With the option to exchange the coils for 1.0 or 0.6 ohms, it (at the time) was also the only unit that allowed you to vape both pg and vg liquids-win-win! Now, there are more options, but I still use my trusty Void, easy to fill,a cinch to clean/change flavors, easy to find when I set it down, doesn't roll, and darn near indestructible! I consider my Void some of the best $$ I ever spent!
    @DrgnLady

I broke down and bought a Trinity during the last sale.  Will break open a new bottle of Vape Bartender soon, 60% VG, and see if this produces a more satisfying experience with higher VG blends.  @David1886 has given me some pointers on settings to use.  Fingers crossed.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 408Member
    @rbarron316 :)

I am glad you are finally going to use your Trinity Kit it will produce clouds of vapor (Don't Choke) compared to using your series 3X.
    @David1886

If I can go from trying to drink a thick milkshake through a straw, which has been my experience so far on higher VG using the Series 3 (VG ceramic cartridge), Series 3x (.9 and 1.2 atomizers), and EX blanks, I will indeed be a happy camper.
    edited December 12
    @DrgnLady
    Omg Dragon Lady!!!! I have the Void too!! It rocks!!!
  • MSmith447MSmith447 Posts: 255Member
    Chocolate Truffle is back ! And I can confirm it tastes delicious and is perfect for the holiday seasons.