18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Having to pull hard to get some vapour

TishTish Posts: 1Member
I have a new 2EX battery (automatic), I had one before and it was great but I'm not sure what the problem is with this one. I have to inhale/pull so hard to get just a bit of vapour! I am not covering the holes on both sides because of the way I'm holding it, I've checked :D I've changed the cartridge, but still have the same problem. Any ideas? this is very frustrating.

Comments

• Elaine99Elaine99 Posts: 4Member
    I had one like that and returned it. I’ve not had a problem with the other EX batteries that I use.
  • PamCoveyPamCovey Posts: 1Member
    edited November 20
    @Tish The 2 turquoise that I bought are doing the same thing. I love the V2 EX Automatic ones when they work right. Was told online chat (Fernando or ?) they would replace them, but apparently the replacements have not been sent yet. The others in different colors seemed to work fine. Hopefully the company will get to replacing these. They have been very good to work with so far. Seems like a very good company with great products! Keep trying, maybe they are just super busy with demand for their products and the holidays coming.
  • CelticKateCelticKate Posts: 9Member
    I haven't been impressed with the ex batteries at all, same issue. They work okay-ish, but take a hard pull to work. I use them as my backup option, charged in the bottom of my purse in case I forget to carry one of the charged good ones.

The old style (standard I guess?) batteries are pretty great though.