18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 Customer of the Month NOVEMBER 2017 <--- ENTER NOW

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
edited December 14 in I Love My V2!

*MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING/VAPING AGE IN THE U.S. AND IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN.

PRIZE: This month's V2 Customer of the Month contest will award one lucky winner with a 50 ml Bottle of Pumpkin Spice and a pack of blanks of your choosing.

HOW TO ENTER: Post a comment on this thread answering the following question: 

CONTEST QUESTIONS: During which Thanksgiving dinner conversation will you be taking your vape break this year?

CONTEST DEADLINE: November 30, 2017

PRIZE: 50 ml Bottle of Pumpkin Spice and a pack of blanks of your choosing

QUALIFICATIONS FOR WINNING: Must be a V2 forum member. Winners will be notified via email and PM so please list your appropriate email address on your V2 Forum profile and V2.com accounts (emails on both accounts must match). Must be of legal smoking/vaping age in the state customer resides in. The more creative and detailed your response, the better chance of it being chosen by our marketing team as the winner.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Check back here on the V2 forum for the winner announcement. We will announce the winner during the last week of November.

Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! Good luck! 

**New forum members: Please be advised that it may take up to six hours for your profile to be reviewed/approved. Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• Macgyver46Macgyver46 Posts: 63Member
      Not sure thus will qualify so I will just post my answer anyway.

I just moved out of my in laws house into other families home and I couldn't say what will or won't be talked about this Thanksgiving. Most family or personal conversation make me want to leave the room so I have a funny feeling I could be taking a lot of series 7 vape breaks.

I am thankful for my wife without a doubt but family gatherings etc can be so stressful and I don't understand the emotional aspects of family.

Thanks for the cool GAW and hope everyone has a stress free holidays.

Scott
    • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,173Member
      Ha! Any conversation that meanders into politics or religion will be the perfect time for my vape beak o:)
    • nnraynnray Posts: 2Member
      If the conversation slides into political discourse - I will be taking my break then.  Too much negativity already in the world, need to be grateful on Thanksgiving for all that we have.
    • mgraciousmgracious Posts: 10Member
      I'll be taking my V2 vape break when the conversation about President Trump begins.  People who are for him or against him are so adamant in their belief, the conversation is sure to go bad quickly.
    • VaporVIPVaporVIP Posts: 4Member
      I am about to have 3 surgeries in one on Dec 5th for Endometriosis, Fibroids, and cysts, so if anyone even thinks about asking me when I’m having kids, my vape break will be an all nighter
    • pondmanhankpondmanhank Posts: 3Member
      I'll most definitely be taking my break(s) as soon as any conversation(s) degrades into politics.
    • deblee68deblee68 Posts: 5Member
      During anything political...so sick of it!  Can't we all just get along and move on?  When did the country become this way...IT SUCKS!!!!
    • LRandyLRandy Posts: 4Member
      I'll be taking my vape break when they start talking about old times. Since I've lived thru them I have first hand experience of them and some I do not wish to re-live... 
    • PatmurrayPatmurray Posts: 1Member
      edited November 17
      I don't have to take a break when I'm serving or eating Thanksgiving dinner at my home, since it's safe to vape around my family.  It sure is better than smoking & my family love that I  finally dropped my bad habit of smoking.   I vape when I feel like it with one exception, when I'm in Church out of respect.   Happy Thanksgiving to all my vape friends, who'll live longer & happier!!!
    • IzzdanIzzdan Posts: 3Member
      Every Chance I get, wife's side of the family is a bit off.
    • reg549reg549 Posts: 3Member
      samantha said:

*MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING/VAPING AGE IN THE U.S. AND IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN.

PRIZE: This month's V2 Customer of the Month contest will award one lucky winner with a 50 ml Bottle of Pumpkin Spice and a pack of blanks of your choosing.

HOW TO ENTER: Post a comment on this thread answering the following question: 

CONTEST QUESTIONS: During which Thanksgiving dinner conversation will you be taking your vape break this year?

CONTEST DEADLINE: November 30, 2017

PRIZE: 50 ml Bottle of Pumpkin Spice and a pack of blanks of your choosing

QUALIFICATIONS FOR WINNING: Must be a V2 forum member. Winners will be notified via email and PM so please list your appropriate email address on your V2 Forum profile and V2.com accounts (emails on both accounts must match). Must be of legal smoking/vaping age in the state customer resides in. The more creative and detailed your response, the better chance of it being chosen by our marketing team as the winner.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Check back here on the V2 forum for the winner announcement. We will announce the winner during the last week of November.

Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! Good luck! 

**New forum members: Please be advised that it may take up to six hours for your profile to be reviewed/approved. Thank you for your patience.

I will be enjoying my Thanksgiving Dinner with my Grandchildren this year.  Although I lost my home in the Wine Country Fire in October, I have found temporary housing for my wife and myself until we receive our payoff from the Insurance Company...lost everything to the fire but I have my loved ones in my life.
      • David1886David1886 Posts: 410Member
        I wish we had Thanksgiving in Australia as we only celebrate Christmas Day which is a shame if we did celebrate I would not need a break as all my friends and family are happy that I stopped smoking and if the conversation was boring would just vape more frequently for a bigger nicotine hit without leaving the room.
        Happy Thanksgiving enjoy your dinner and don't let others annoy you on this special day.
      • dgabeydgabey Posts: 1Member
        As soon as my sister in law opens her mouth !!!
      • weimaranermomweimaranermom Posts: 2Member
        edited November 18
        Any comment concerning support of 45 will send me out the door on my vape break. Just can’t deal with the conservative side of my fam.
      • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
        LOL @dgabey
        Also - @weimaranermom - 100% agreed. I wouldn't even put 45 in the conservative bucket. He is in a strange category of his own. Politics is def best left at the door. 
      • OR_ladyOR_lady Posts: 12Member
        I'm always up for a rousing debate and Thanksgiving dinner conversations never disappoint. A well-executed pause, just the right length of eye contact and a thoughtful pull on my V2 ecig is often just the ticket to get a point across or de-escalate a heated discussion. My vaping break will be at the table and in the fray ...with an Irish coffee!
      • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
        LAST CALL TO ENTER! THIS CONTEST ENDS TONIGHT at 11:59PM EST! GOOD LUCK :)
      • MadelineMadeline Posts: 1Member
        As soon as we walked into my husband's Mom's house. Just the thought of carrying on a conversation of any type with her makes me NEED to vape!

• Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,099Member ✭✭
        Just curious . . . who won the November 2017 contest ?