18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Very Poor Quality

StuStu Posts: 2Member
Hi,

I bought one of your V2PRO-S3KIT on the 14th February and by the beginning of November it stopped working so I contacted your customer service team only to be told

"your warranty on device expired on 14.10.17, unfortunately we won't be able to test or replace your device sir"

It hasn't had very much use and have only used a very very small amount of the e-liquid.
For something that cost me close on £100.00 I think this is appalling, it looks nice but obviously very badly designed and of poor quality.

I will make sure to tell my friends and spread the word not to buy your products, what a rip off.

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @Stu! So sorry for the delayed response. Let me see if I can help you out... where did you buy your S3 kit from? Our European website and US/international website are separate so I will need to figure this out before I can determine how to resolve your issues. I'm so sorry that our S3 delivered less than stellar vapor experience. I will definitely do everything in my power to make things better. Another Q - is the email address listed on your V2 forum account the same on your EU V2 or US V2 account? Please advise and then I will further assist you. Thank you for your patience.