18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Series 3 Carts

Has anyone else noticed that the Series 3 carts aren’t lasting as long as they used to? I know they say they are good for 10 refills, but I’m noticing a burnt taste after a day, or two of use.

Comments

• dbarmomdbarmom Posts: 139Member ✭✭
    OMG!  I thought it was just me.  I've had 4 Series 3 liquid carts that tasted burnt right out of the box over the last 4 months.  On a couple of them I got 1 or 2 drags first...then BAD taste.  Have you called CS?  I called them back in September about 2 of them and again abut a week ago when the next 2 were weird.  Both times they said I was the ony one who had called about this.  Just ordered  couple of the new ceramic to see if they are better.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,099Member ✭✭
    @dbarmom,  I am using the S3 PG Ceramic Cartridge and they are great.   As you and @spersinger have indicated, when using the original cartridge I have always gotten a funky taste from them.   I pretty much gave up on them . . . when the Ceramic cartridges for both PG and VG were available, I tried them and I have never been happier . . . the Ceramic cartridges are the only ones I will now purchase.
  • dbarmomdbarmom Posts: 139Member ✭✭
    @Navy20 ; Thanks for the recommendation on the ceramic carts.  They are back ordered right now but hoping to get he 2 I ordered in a couple of weeks.  Can't wait to try them!
  • spersingerspersinger Posts: 4Member
    I’m going to call today. I’ve tried the ceramic, but they kill my battery. If you’ve noticed, the original carts were fine until they started making the ceramic.