18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Series 3 troubleshooting

My Series 3 has a full charge but when I drop a cartridge in and attempt to use it, the light starts continuously pulsing red as if it’s been placed back on the charger, and nothing comes out. I tried different cartridges thinking the one I was using was the problem, but same issue.

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 70Member
    @Vikkilove289

Had one do the exact same thing.  Charged for hours until solid green.  Pop in a cartridge and red ring of lights flashing.  Stuck it back on charger for couple of hours worked again until next time.  Same thing.  

They replaced the Series 3 for me.  Click the warranty button and ask for a replacement. 
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 410Member
    edited December 4
    @rbarron316 @Vikkilove289

I also had the same issue and also noticed that you could slightly rotate the cartridge left & right and sometimes it would work.

My faulty was replaced by the great customer service team.

I think the issue was that the magnet that holds the cartridge in place was loose and not making a proper connection.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,097Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @Vikkilove289
    Has your issue been resolved by CS? If not, please let me know and I will get you taken care of. Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the inconvenience.