WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

V2 Customer of the Month DECEMBER 2017 <--- ENTER NOW

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,521Administrator, Moderator admin
edited January 4 in V2 News and Updates

*MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING/VAPING AGE IN THE U.S. AND IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN.

Happy holidays from the entire team at V2! To celebrate, we're excited to give away an entire stocking full of awesome V2 products! Check out the contest details below and enter today by commenting on this post. 

PRIZE: Stocking full of miscellaneous V2 products including a V2 Series 3 or 3X 

HOW TO ENTER: Post a comment on this thread answering the following question: 

CONTEST QUESTIONS: Which V2 product is at the top of your holiday wish list? 

CONTEST DEADLINE: December 30, 2017

QUALIFICATIONS FOR WINNING: Must be a V2 forum member. Winners will be notified via email and PM so please list your appropriate email address on your V2 Forum profile and V2.com accounts (emails on both accounts must match). Must be of legal smoking/vaping age in the state customer resides in. The more creative and detailed your response, the better chance of it being chosen by our marketing team as the winner.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Check back here on the V2 forum for the winner announcement. We will announce the winner between Dec. 30, 2017 - Jan. 5, 2018.

Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! Good luck! 

**New forum members: Please be advised that it may take up to six hours for your profile to be reviewed/approved. Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• David1886David1886 Posts: 586Member
    On my wish list from Santa @ V2 is a Series 3X as have been using the original Series 3 since the day they were released also a new Trinity Kit as my 2 units are slowly reaching the end of there life and they are an awesome multi function device.

Merry Christmas to all the staff at V2 and all the loyal customers that have made V2 the company it is today.
  • eastrettoneastretton Posts: 3Member
    My wishlist is new classic batteries and coffee cartridges..my very fav...
  • redwtuderedwtude Posts: 3Member
    Dear V2 Santa, on my wish list is batteries!  I had 6 die on me and now I have only 2 working batteries..... I would also like the peppermint bark flavor and a 3 X to try it out with.  Thank you and Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays whichever is preferred!
  • leroyleroy Posts: 1Member
    My wish list would be new classic batteries and red 1.2 cartridges. I haven't tried the 3x but that would be nice too.
  • Cris_NCris_N Posts: 17Member
    Nothing fancy for me Santa. Just Congress e-liquid. I've been good. Really.
  • swebsweb Posts: 18Member
    I want a V2 Series 3X for Christmas
    Only a V2 Series 3X will do
    Don't want a doll, no dinkey tinker toy
    I want a V2 Series 3X to play with and enjoy
  • iraira Posts: 1Member
    Classic battery and blanks
  • kelliotkelliot Posts: 1Member

Dear Santa, I would love some coffee flavor 1.8% classic cartridges, a couple of regular silver automatic batteries, and a new charger please.  I believe.

• prochnowprochnow Posts: 2Member
    top of my wish list is coffee e-liquid - tried lots, but yours is the best
  • pitt01pitt01 Posts: 3Member
    The V2 series 3X would be a welcome gift from Santa. My husband and I have enjoyed V2 for a long time now and I have to say that V2 is the best of any ecigs we have tried. Also the customer service personnel are always helpful, courteous and have solved any problems we have ever encountered. Thank you for continuing to improve the products year after year.
  • coremattercorematter Posts: 4Member
    I'm not going to lie but I want a lifetime supply of e-liquid but that's just wishful thinking. In reality, I would like to try the new V2 Series 3 or 3X. I'm a V2 OG, still have my standard V2 ecigs.
  • Teacherdude921Teacherdude921 Posts: 2Member
    V2 ecig are My favorite. I really enjoy the grape flavor .
  • AliaAlia Posts: 2Member
    I love my V2 EX!  I love trying new flavors.  White Lady was a favorite, now I'm really liking Chi-Chi.
  • PamCoveyPamCovey Posts: 5Member
    What a great idea! Especially for a Grandma who just spent every dime I had on Grandchildren's Christmas! I would love to try the Series 7 Vape kit or maybe make a gift of another of the V2 EX kits to try and get one more friend to stop smoking and switch over to the V2! So far myself & 3 other friends have used this wonderful product to finally break the habit! <3 Merry Christmas to all at V2

• CMooreCMoore Posts: 4Member
    I would like any classic V2 or Pro 3 for Christmas. I use both and they are the best.
  • halsalhalsal Posts: 2Member
    a new v2 3x battery 
  • JovianPyxJovianPyx Posts: 3Member
    I love my V2 Pro and at the top of my V2 product holiday wish list is a new wax cartridge for it.
  • EmilyEmily Posts: 1Member
    I have a few things on my V2 Christmas wish list! First would have to be just the basic V2 menthol liquid! It is my absolute favorite liquid of all time! The second thing on my wishlist would be the 3X, I've had my eye on that series and would love to be able to try it out for sure! Merry Christmas to the entire V2 family and Happy holidays to everyone!
  • sundaypersonsundayperson Posts: 1Member
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! My list is new batteries and a big box of the classic red cartridges!
  • DWorthyDWorthy Posts: 1Member
    V2 Pro 3x. I've been a big fan of the V2 Pro 3, and I'd love to have the upgraded version.
  • M5k177jM5k177j Posts: 6Member
    The V2 products at the top of my wish list are the series 7 ceramic PG cartridge and series 7x vaporizer and cartridge.
  • butchfamilybutchfamily Posts: 20Member

Dear V2 Santa ,   Which V2 product is at the top of the list for me ??   All of it of course ......   It's all the best . Can't go wrong with anything .   Thanks for reading my list ..........

• Justin1000xJustin1000x Posts: 3Member
    On the top of my wish list from V2 would definitely have to be a Pro Series 3x Vaporizer. I still think V2 has the best Vaporizers around and have tried quite a few. Merry Christmas to everyone and hope you have a great time during the holidays. ;)
  • sindy1200sindy1200 Posts: 32Member
    edited December 2017
    I've been a loyal customer for over 7 years, I still use the classic long auto batteries and EX blanks, so I'd love some new batteries,chargers, and ex blanks.Fighting breast cancer now, so only using Zero nicotine juices. Still love my V-2 though.
  • TheMurphTheMurph Posts: 1Member
    Well I guess I'm old school.  I still love love love my original V2 vape pens and the 1.8% Menthol PE Liquid.  Mostly because it looks and feels like a cigarette and that's all I really want to keep me from smoking.  I love that I can buy the menthol liquid and it feels like a menthol.  I get the total feeling without having to smell.  I also love that there isn't an abundance of vapor that comes out of it (because I vape at my desk at work - in a corporate office, LOL) so its really discrete.  
  • distaumadistauma Posts: 1Member
    The V2 product I am most hopeful for this Holiday is the V2 Pro Series 7. I currently own a V2 Pro Series 3x and I love it, but for when I travel I would like to have a larger storage capacity and more battery life. 
  • MatthewslMatthewsl Posts: 1Member
    Merry Christmas V2 Santa, my v2 wish would be the classic red cartridges 1.8%.
    Have a happy new year!
  • I absolutely love love love the coffee and bold tea flavors. I have been saved from smoking cigarettes for the last 3 years, but never knew I wouldn’t go back until I tried both of these flavors. I wish for these flavors in my stocking.
  • gliserolgliserol Posts: 1Member
    My wishlist is only V2 Pro. I love my V2 EX and want to upgrade my vape pen.
  • eskoesko Posts: 1Member
    V 2 Pro series 3
  • ChitowndanChitowndan Posts: 1Member
    Dear V2 Santa, I’d really really really like a new V2 series 3X. I’ve got an old Trinity that I use every day, and I can’t afford a new one and I’ve been really really good this year Santa. Merry Christmas
  • Hideshima1Hideshima1 Posts: 2Member
    I really enjoy my V2 EX & enjoy your peppermint flavor... so much better than cigarettes.
  • jasperjasper Posts: 7Member
    Dear V-Santa, I love everything V2 but mainly use the basic classic vaporizer and Love Love Love the V2 menthol!  I need new batteries badly as all of mine are old and weak and barely hold a charge.      
    Mostly though, I wish You and the Elves a Very Merry Christmas and V-Happy New Year.
  • jayscarpajayscarpa Posts: 1Member
    I'd like to try the V3 and Red liquid 1.8 is my go to choice
  • Aaronwray11Aaronwray11 Posts: 3Member
    > @samantha said:
    > *MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING/VAPING AGE IN THE U.S. AND IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN.
    >
    >
    > Happy holidays from the entire team at V2! To celebrate, we're excited to give away an entire stocking full of awesome V2 products! Check out the contest details below and enter today by commenting on this post. 
    >
    > PRIZE: Stocking full of miscellaneous V2 products including a V2 Series 3 or 3X 
    >
    > HOW TO ENTER: Post a comment on this thread answering the following question: 
    >
    > CONTEST QUESTIONS: Which V2 product is at the top of your holiday wish list? 
    >
    >
    >
    > CONTEST DEADLINE: December 30, 2017
    >
    >
    > QUALIFICATIONS FOR WINNING: Must be a V2 forum member. Winners will be notified via email and PM so please list your appropriate email address on your V2 Forum profile and V2.com accounts (emails on both accounts must match). Must be of legal smoking/vaping age in the state customer resides in. The more creative and detailed your response, the better chance of it being chosen by our marketing team as the winner.
    >
    > WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Check back here on the V2 forum for the winner announcement. We will announce the winner between Dec. 30, 2017 - Jan. 5, 2018. Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! Good luck! 
    >
    > **New forum members: Please be advised that it may take up to six hours for your profile to be reviewed/approved. Thank you for your patience.
  • MajorDouble7MajorDouble7 Posts: 24Member
    The TOP of my wish list, over everything else, is a V2 Series 3X!!  I've gone through many, many S3s over the past couple of years and they are great!  But I'm dying to try out the new S3X and have it at the top of my list over everything else!
  • kbkgraphxkbkgraphx Posts: 1Member
    As many 50ML bottles of V2 Platinum Sahara E-Liquid 1.8% (PG) as you can spare!!!  Why, you ask?  Because this flavor is IMHO the undisputed champion of E-Liquids! Smooth, yet exotic, with an unrivaled, super-satisfying throat hit.  And because without V2, I'd probably still be struggling through my tennis matches and workouts with gross analog cig damaged lungs.  V2 enabled me to fully pursue a life of health and fitness, giving me just what I needed to kick my 20 year habit of dragging on the nastys.  Not just V2 for life - V2 for a better life!
  • Aaronwray11Aaronwray11 Posts: 3Member
    My wish is series 3x kit and more Congress e liquid. But I’ll settle for receiving my PG ceramic carts I ordered in early November that I haven’t received!!
  • Faxi999Faxi999 Posts: 1Member
    A 20 pack of cartridges would be amazing.
  • Boobie1983Boobie1983 Posts: 1Member
    E-liquids, blanks cartridges, and any new products top my list for 2017!!!
  • meinerttonymeinerttony Posts: 2Member
    void atomizers...that's what I want, and of course a free v2 series 3X!!!
  • ziggyziggy Posts: 149Member
    Ok Santa....my ole V2 Series 3 Pro’s are on their last legs...a V2 3X sure would be nice....
  • JoeDamageJoeDamage Posts: 3Member
    The Product or Products I would like right now is the series v2pro 7x with ceramic cartidges for on the go and a 9x for family time, gaming and around the house stuff.  v2 takes care of all my vaping needs.  Thank you and Happy holidays!
  • Gramky05Gramky05 Posts: 1Member
    Santa all I want for Christmas is a stocking full of V2 products. Especially peppermint!
  • recruiter84recruiter84 Posts: 98Member
    The item on the top of my Holiday Wish list is V2 Platinum Menthol liquid. I have been a customer since 12/2011 and though I have tried other flavors, I keep coming back to the Menthol. It is simply the Best! All I want for Christmas is You :D
  • Gspeed78Gspeed78 Posts: 7Member
    > @samantha said:
    > *MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING/VAPING AGE IN THE U.S. AND IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN.
    >
    >
    > Happy holidays from the entire team at V2! To celebrate, we're excited to give away an entire stocking full of awesome V2 products! Check out the contest details below and enter today by commenting on this post. 
    >
    > PRIZE: Stocking full of miscellaneous V2 products including a V2 Series 3 or 3X 
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > QUALIFICATIONS FOR WINNING: Must be a V2 forum member. Winners will be notified via email and PM so please list your appropriate email address on your V2 Forum profile and V2.com accounts (emails on both accounts must match). Must be of legal smoking/vaping age in the state customer resides in. The more creative and detailed your response, the better chance of it being chosen by our marketing team as the winner.
    >
    > WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Check back here on the V2 forum for the winner announcement. We will announce the winner between Dec. 30, 2017 - Jan. 5, 2018. Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! Good luck! 
    >
    > **New forum members: Please be advised that it may take up to six hours for your profile to be reviewed/approved. Thank you for your patience.

My with list is the series 3x and the series 3x blank ceramic cartridges with 50mL bottle of pg v2 red eliqiud.
  • Gspeed78Gspeed78 Posts: 7Member
    edited December 2017
    Top of wish list is the series 3x kit and 6 pack of series 3x blank ceramic cartridges with 50mL bottle of pg v2 red eliqiud.
  • boogie17boogie17 Posts: 2Member
    > @samantha said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
  • suzyslegssuzyslegs Posts: 1Member
    Dear Santa V:  Yes, I smoked, but that was a lotta years ago.  I quit with V2.  Now I'm extra good.  I swear!  So is V2, for helping me.  So now the record is straight, instead of coal this year, I'd love the Series 7 Pro from V2.  Thanks in advance.  PS That dry leaf cartridge that comes with it.....is that going to be a problem for you?
  • jjtjrjjtjr Posts: 5Member
    edited December 2017
    At the top of my Holiday wish list is the V2 Pro Series 3x.  I'm ready to move up to the next level of vaping and I like the idea of variable settings for the changeable coils and tanks for my flavor rotations.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!