18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

What you want for Christmas from v2cigs?

I love V2cigs products!! I stopped smoking regular cigarettes because they are a more satisfing alternative! I would love on my wish list from V2cigs is a vapor2 TRINITY Vaporizer Kit!

Comments

• jalfred01jalfred01 Posts: 1Member
    V2 is the best out there.  Use V2 RED  carts but, use zig zag carts sometimes.  V2 Red e liq also.  I would love to win any of these
  • murph99murph99 Posts: 239Member
    Haven't been on here for a long time. Still using ex blanks. Have been thinking about a larger capacity unit like the V2. That would be great. Don't like the real big stuff though, because I can still stealth-vape with small to moderate size. HUGE vapor is really not important to me. I still vape and have since quitting with V2 3-1/2 years ago.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 545Member
    @murph99

Hello stranger it's been a long time!

Hope you have a great Christmas.
  • HotrodHotrod Posts: 2Member
    Hey there!! Hope you have an awesome Christmas!!
  • shebe58shebe58 Posts: 1Member
    I love my extra long classic v2 cartridges and my menthol 1.2. Also my blanks for refilling. That would be awesome!
  • paulinepauline Posts: 4Member
    I'd like my November order to be delivered :-) Maybe @samantha could help?
  • TrapkitTrapkit Posts: 1Member

I've been a fan of V2 products going on 2 years now. Always top notch E-Cig and Vaporizer products.

So, what would I like for Christmas from V2? Ya mean, besides a new Lamborghini and a million dollars?? Ha ha!! J/K. I would love a new Series 3X Vaporizer Kit. I've been using the V2 E-Cigs for a while and I would like to upgrade to using E-Liquids.

Please keep me in mind! I appreciate V2 and the entire team for all of your assistance and quality product over the years. I'll be a customer for life! Thanks!!

• JebJeb Posts: 1Member
    A Series 3X Vaporizer Kit.  I have one lonely Vaporizer and a load of Ex cigs. Been a long time customer and haven't seen or tasted a better product from other sources.
  • ladyslewladyslew Posts: 1Member
    edited December 2017
    I have been vaping with V2 for 5 years now and it's come a long way since I started, but I still prefer the skinny like a cigarette battery and cartridges, be they original or EX. I am not interested in huge tanks. So for Christmas I will take a huge box of 1.2 strength cartridges assorted flavors of cola, chocolate, cherry, vanilla, mint green tea, and menthol. If there's any still around some clove would be great. And peppermint bark in a cartridge for lazy people who don't want to be bothered filling things.
  • NUUBNUUB Posts: 3Member
    I just want my order :-)
  • BeanBean Posts: 2Member
    I'd like my order from November....
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,440Administrator, Moderator admin
    Happy holidays/merry christmas to everyone! Love to see these kinds of threads.

Oh no @Bean! Have you been taken care of? If not, I will look into your order asap...