18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Pro 3 Ceramic Liquid Cartridge Problem

I recently bought Ceramic Cartridges and the first one was wonderful but only worked with 2 out of the 4 Pro3 batteries I have. The magnets seem to repel rather than connect. I noticed the bottom of the cartridge had pulled up and wasn't a flat bottom like when I first opened it. I filled a different cartridge and can't get it to work with ANY of the batteries. Has anyone had this problem before? It's very frustrating. I plan to contact V2 in the morning but thought I'd ask here in the meantime. Love these when they work but something is obviously wrong.

Comments

• David1886David1886 Posts: 563Member
    @tommie

I think V2 have recognized the previous issues with these Ceramic Cartridges and that is why they have been out of stock for about 2 months I think V2 want to make sure they are 100% perfect before releasing them for sale.
  • zeuzeu Posts: 1Member
    Want to try ceramic cartridge so I can use my Series 3, but have been waiting weeks now   The clear liquid carts are not cutting it!  They used to be fine.  Now they taste burned right out of the box.  Just received 5 about 10 days ago and not one is usable.  Very frustrated and feeling ripped off!  Will call customer support again today.
  • nancyla56nancyla56 Posts: 32Member
    Frustrated about the long wait for the PRO S3 ceramic cartridges. I've been waiting since November 25 and January 8th for 5! After reading some comments about problems people had with them, I would rather keep waiting and have them right
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @zeu and @nancyla56 - On behalf of the entire V2 team, we do apologize for the long delay. Our team is working around the clock to get inventory issues stabilized and get orders out asap. Can you provide me with order #s so I can have a CS rep reach out to you all and provide a resolution and a better eta?  Thank you in advance for your patience and feedback. Your business is invaluable to us and we doing our best to resolve any inquiries or concerns.
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 111Member
    Speaking of eta on series 3 ceramic carts... is there one? Shows 60 days which means 2 months.. or is that 60 work days which means 3 months? I don't mind the wait.. would rather the R&D department makes a great ceramic like the series 7 ceramic before releasing. Just wondering so I know how many regular carts I need to get for friend.
    @Andii

Have you purchased any of the Series 3 PG Ceramic Cartridges since they are now back in stock I recently placed an order for only 2 to see if the previous issues have been resolved which will take some time to arrive in Australia as I have had many issues with the Classic Wick cartridges batch date 29/08/17 only lasting 3-4 refills before tasting burnt.
    zeu said:
    Want to try ceramic cartridge so I can use my Series 3, but have been waiting weeks now   The clear liquid carts are not cutting it!  They used to be fine.  Now they taste burned right out of the box.  Just received 5 about 10 days ago and not one is usable.  Very frustrated and feeling ripped off!  Will call customer support again today.
    I totally agree the Original Series 3 cartridges something has changed with the manufacturing or V2 have found a new supplier as also having the same issues.
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 111Member
    @David1886 ;   I had ordered bunches of the series 3 ceramics a loooonnng time ago, some in November and they have been trickling in. I kept one and gave the rest to a friend and her hubby as she was having issues with the regular carts. The ceramics are seeming to last her a couple weeks and she vapes heavily, her husband lightly.  I haven't heard from her if cleaning them prolongs the life or if you must discard when they stop working. I can't give you any feedback myself as I'm stuck on my series 3x and rotating the 3x cart with that and my series 3. Will talk to her soon and give you more info.

Not real impressed with the Series 7 pg ceramics.. only got 3 refills before they stopped pulling and they all leak, even the vg ceramics. Admittedly, those 3 fill ups were amazing, but advertising 40 refills per cartridge is just wrong, especially at $20 a pop. One was filled and sitting upright overnight and was empty come morning. I hope the series 3 ceramics last longer.

I wish I could use my series 7 for something now, but the carts aren't worth the hassle and my 3x is making me happy. My Series 7 was my first and I will always have fond memories of it...the first 3 carts I got for it (not ceramic) lasted me from August until late January when the ceramics for that started to come in. V2 e juice and my Series 7 broke me of smoking and for that I will always be grateful.

The 3x is the smart cheaper option now. I have three 3x carts going at one time and the .9 ohm atomizers are still going strong, now 3 weeks plus. If you get a 3 pack of atomizers and that lasts a whole month, that's $15 a month versus 2 ceramics at +$20 and you really aren't guaranteed they will last. Plus I can clean the atomizers easily and try other flavors where as the ceramics are an unknown with cleaning. I'm having a blast with my 3x... actually thinking of pre-ordering the 7x.. will wait and see if/when they give more info on it, especially pricing on the 7x carts and if they will ship the carts separately from the atomizers.