18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Forum Members and Visitors: We're working on optimizing the V2 Forum to make it better than ever! In the coming week, we will update the category names so that it will be easier to navigate through discussions and topics. Feel free to message me with any questions! - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

So Frustrated - looking for a new company

I have been a loyal V2 customer for over 6 years and was so happy with V2 in the beginning.  Then things started to change - quality went down, shipping took longer, prices went up, and customer service took a nose dive.

A regular cartridge used to last a lot longer, not necessarily equal to a full pack, but close enough that it wasn't worth complaining about.  Now the carts last half that long.  And if I put a brand new cartridge on one battery and switch it to a different battery a few puffs later, it immediately gets that burned taste which is really odd.

But it's the lack of customer service that is really driving me away from V2 - I just can't trust them to do what they say they will do or to do the right thing anymore. 

I ordered during the Black Friday sale in November and when I ordered some of the flavors had a 2 week wait.  No problem - the first half of my order came within a reasonable amount of time and I'd be in good shape for 2 weeks waiting for the second half of my order.  About a week and a half after the second part should have been here I get an email saying that they will try to ship them by the end of December.  Ummmm....what?  That's more like 5 or 6 weeks, not 2.  

So, I see that the flavors I want are available in a higher strength.  Super!  I contact customer service and speak with Andrew as soon as they open on the 19th to change to the higher percentage.  Andrew assures me that my order will go out that day.  I ask him twice to make sure that it will go out that day.  I am assured it will.  I also ask that my shipping be upgraded due to the long wait and I didn't want it to be delayed because of the holiday. 

I was told he put in a request for upgraded shipping.  Yeah.  Andrew lied.  My order did not go out that day, and I did not get upgraded shipping.  Now, thanks to the holiday, USPS is taking their sweet time and my package that normally takes 2-3 days for delivery is now taking a minimum of 7.  Had V2 done what they had said and what they should have done, I would not have to go out and find a local store to try to find a new product to get me through Christmas.  Christmas is stressful enough without this extra headache.  To make it worse, the only explanation I ever get from V2 about delayed shipments or order fulfillment is "oh, it's because of the sale.  We got a lot more orders than we expected"  Seriously, for 6 years I've heard the same thing.  After all this time v2 should be able to predict that they are going to get more orders when they have a sale and make arrangements to be able to fulfill orders!!!!  No worries though - I can help with that by giving them one less order to fulfill every month, lol.  

If anyone out there has had a good experience with another company, please PM me!  

Comments

• Adam56Adam56 Posts: 1Member
    ^THIS^
    PM me, as well. This has happened to me more times than I’m willing to admit I allowed.
    Quality down, prices up and shipping/efficiency? Good grief it’s inexcusable.
  • ewingetewinget Posts: 12Member
    I have been a loyal V2 customer for the past 7 years, the list of issues I've had over the past year far out weigh the benefits. V2 was once a great company, that company is long gone. Definitely time to cut the cord; just not worth the hassle. So long V2 - you were once great, but no longer...there are way better options are out there now.
  • LakerLaker Posts: 4Member
    I came back after staying away because of product availability issues. I really like V2 products but.....I placed an order for EX blanks and a pack of the new ceramics on Dec 17th. I really wanted to try the ceramics and threw in a couple of packs of blanks to make it worth while. Both items showed as in stock. Shortly after placing the order I got an email saying the ceramics were backordered for 15 days. GRRRR. A bit later I got a partial shipping update and the backorder was pushed out to 30 days. I sent an email and complained. The V2 response was to offer me two packs of the blanks which would ship in 1 day. I declined and asked for a refund on Dec. 28th. I have received no reply, no refund and still don't have the blanks which they say shipped on Dec. 19th. Great products, horrible execution and a problem telling the truth. I think my only involvement with V2 going forward will be to tell my story to anyone thinking of trying them.
  • NUUBNUUB Posts: 3Member
    { feel like I've been scammed, I placed an order on the 18th of December and it still says "awaiting fulfillment. I've already received three separate orders from three other websites, i contacted v2 and still haven't heard anything, I wish I had read through this forum before placing an order here. Well, lesson learned.
  • HubbleHubble Posts: 11Member
    September 4th ordered the series 7 "NEW" ceramic cartridges that was to ship in December.....still waiting
    November 8th ordered the series 3 ceramic cartridges to ship within 15 days......still waiting
    November 23rd foolishly ordered series 3 ceramic again to ship within 15 days.....still waiting
    December 26th assumed it was safe to order some juice so ordered the Xmas special "liquid cheer".....still waiting
    Posted this earlier in another thread minus the liquid and the response was I could wait, get a refund or swap for something else.
    I just want what I ordered. It would have been nice if someone shot me a note explaining the problem but not even that.
    I am an elite member ordering since 2011 I would expect a modicum of customer service.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,139Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi all - I am sorry; I got the flu over the past week and have been MIA. I am looking into ALL of your orders now. I am very, very sorry that we are still dropping balls with loyal, long time customers like many of you. It's unacceptable and our team is aware that these kinds of issues have been happening and we are working to get things stabilized. We hear you and truly appreciate the feedback, despite it not being a positive experience we aim to provide our customers. I will have things made up to you all for the inconvenience. Going to PM you all with further details once I have better updates on individual orders. In the meantime, feel free to PM me any time.
  • carmenc948carmenc948 Posts: 2Member
    I have two outstanding orders, one placed on  December 2nd and one on December 13th.  You would think if there is a product that is popular, you would keep more on the shelves to be able to ship them out quickly.  Awaiting Fulfillment means what?  Nobody has gone to the shelf to pick it?   Not enough people picking?  This is so unprofessional and a very good way to lose business and shut down.  Time to start looking for a better source.
  • bkriegerbkrieger Posts: 15Member
    I have 2 issues: I have an outstanding order for a Series 7 loose leaf cartridge due to my last cartridge lasting less than a month. The center of the cartridge came out of the casing. I understand there is not warranty on cartridges, but how is the Series 7 loose leaf cartridge still on backorder?

Also, in May I preordered a Series 7 X. At the time it was supposed to be released this past fall. Then it was pushed back until January. When I would call customer service for an update on this release date I am given no answers. Now your website says the Series 7 X will be released August 2018. Tell me this is a mistake? Is so, this is ridiculous to keep delaying it after you already have my money. If this has been pushed back again, I will strongly consider asking for a refund and finding a different company. Customer service needs to be better.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 438Member
    @carmenc948

What items are you waiting to be shipped from your 2 orders.
  • bkriegerbkrieger Posts: 15Member
    I am waiting for the loose leaf cartridge for the V2Pro Series 7 to ship
  • bjay22bjay22 Posts: 42Member
    Ok, Haven’t posted here for years but I came here to see if I was the only one waiting for an order. Waiting for a menthol juice order to be filled since December 17.  Was beginning to think I got ripped off.  Been a customer for many years and never waited this long.  
  • Jazzkitty6Jazzkitty6 Posts: 72Member
    Nope bjay22, you're not the only one waiting. And I'd wager there's far more people waiting that don't post on the forums. After all these years you'd think the company would have fixed their inventory problem but instead they put their focus on going public. If V2 was the same top quality company they were when I first became a customer I would've come up with the money to invest. Now, I won't even recommend V2 to people much less invest in the company.
  • NicoleGNicoleG Posts: 1Member
    Still waiting on my order with zero customer service response to emails or live chat being offline messages.  I am so disappointed.  I had even paid for expedited shipping to the home I was staying at for the holidays.  I can't even get a response that WHEN/IF it ships anytime soon they will change the address to my home address.  I can't find any place local that sells the atomizers or parts for my V2Pro.  Customer service should be #1.  If there is a problem COMMUNICATE it!  But to not offer any response is the WORST. 
  • RudyRudy Posts: 2Member
    edited January 9
    I put in an order for 50 ml red and some Ex blanks 1/5. I kinda wished I had put in the order a few weeks ago, as I have about 15 ml of juice left but my blanks are on their last legs. The only B&M vendor in my area (Jungle Jim's Int'l Mkt) who doesn't think liquid & blanks mean disposables and starter kits has quit stocking V2, apparently over delivery issues of their own. And the rest of the industry seems to think I want to blow grape bubblegum out of a Star Trek communicator.
  • robin811robin811 Posts: 2Member
    > @Laker said:
    > I came back after staying away because of product availability issues. I really like V2 products but.....I placed an order for EX blanks and a pack of the new ceramics on Dec 17th. I really wanted to try the ceramics and threw in a couple of packs of blanks to make it worth while. Both items showed as in stock. Shortly after placing the order I got an email saying the ceramics were backordered for 15 days. GRRRR. A bit later I got a partial shipping update and the backorder was pushed out to 30 days. I sent an email and complained. The V2 response was to offer me two packs of the blanks which would ship in 1 day. I declined and asked for a refund on Dec. 28th. I have received no reply, no refund and still don't have the blanks which they say shipped on Dec. 19th. Great products, horrible execution and a problem telling the truth. I think my only involvement with V2 going forward will be to tell my story to anyone thinking of trying them.

Wow I didn't even get an email telling me they were out of stock, and they keep ignoring my emails!
  • jasperjasper Posts: 5Member
    I have also notice a downturn in Customer service and shipping problems.  What's going on?  I have referred customers to you guys with high marks, now I look foolish.  If you want to be successful you need to fix these issues.  Once you lose customers it is nearly impossible to get them back
  • Jazzkitty6Jazzkitty6 Posts: 72Member
    > @jasper said:
    > I have also notice a downturn in Customer service and shipping problems.  What's going on?  I have referred customers to you guys with high marks, now I look foolish.  If you want to be successful you need to fix these issues.  Once you lose customers it is nearly impossible to get them back

I stopped referring people a few years back for the same reason, I didn't want people pissed at me cause their order got screwed up and then accuse me of just trying to get referral bonus. That's what always had me so annoyed when they'd justify taking away the monthly discount code by saying they upped the referral points. In the beginning I told everyone about V2 but never remembered to give them my referral number. Now, I tell them straight up all the problems when they ask me what I'm vaping.
  • GMan62GMan62 Posts: 3Member
    My first foray into the vape world, and wanted to share with my radio listeners, but so disappointed with the series 7. The shipping time was great, but got it and couldn't even tell if anything was coming thru. Then just as I realize it's just a different experience and getting used to it, the battery dies constantly. Looks like it's charging, going from red to green, and then nothing. Dead in the water, and can't even get it back on when it's connected to the charger.

I'd like a refund so I can move on to another vape for health reasons, PLEASE.
  • LisaLeeLisaLee Posts: 8Member
    I should receive a “partial order” tomorrow that was placed in NOVEMBER.  It had a 15 day estimated ship.  An email went out to all customers that orders should be shipped before the end of the year. 
    I was desperate and ordered something 12/30 with a green clock that also should arrive tomorrow. Oddly, the product I really wanted in the first place showed a green clock the day my 12/30 item changed to a yellow clock. 
    i live a few hours from Miami but they sent the packages fedex Monday with a Saturday arrival.  Seriously?  
    Whats worse is they charge you up front and not when it ships.
    There have been issues where the batteries don’t work or the cartridges have nothing in them.  I just toss them rather than get into a whole return/refund cycle over a few bucks.  It happens.  Luckily not often.  
    Ive been a customer for years.  I’ve spent thousands of dollars.  Not even a discount or free battery or anything as an apology.  Since I’ve moved to Florida I see vape stores on every corner. This weekend I’ll be finding a new product because the V2 shipping issues should have been resolved a long time ago.  
  • rukbat1rukbat1 Posts: 4Member
    V2 can't get release dates right, order times right, shipping times are not consistent and I'm still waint on 2 orders for product at the time that was supposed to ship last year.  I like the product but getting very frustrated when a company can't deliver what is promised or expected....Was interested in the 7x but now August??????? What the hell V2   Still waiting for these to be filled!!!!

Order #5732403

Order Date 21st Nov 2017

1 x Series 3 PG Ceramic Liquid Cartridge

Order #5636096

Order Date: 5th Sep 2017

1 x Series 7 VG Ceramic Liquid Cartridge(This product is available for pre-order only)

1 x Series 7 VG Ceramic Liquid Cartridge(This product is available for pre-order only)

Still haven’t received my full orders. Of course I got partial orders that don’t help if I don’t have the cartridges. Unreal. 
  • carmenc948carmenc948 Posts: 2Member
    I can't believe I'm still waiting for an order placed on DECEMBER 2, 2017!!!  They're menthol cartridges, no big scientific issues with that.  I don't understand why it's now a month and two weeks for some cartridges.  This is insane.  After this, I'm shopping for someone else.  What a shame because I liked this product.
    Hey Carmen.  The order I received SAID it included menthol cartridges and it was delivered. Neither is true.  
  • JillCJillC Posts: 1Member
    I have been a customer for years and V2 was a company that I used to have nothing but good things to say about. Now I am just disgusted! I came here to see if others were having issues too. I only place my orders when items are listed as in stock and will supposedly ship within 1 business day. Apparently items are never in stock and never ship within the given time frame. Every order I place, I am waiting forever. I never receive a partial order-they hold everything until all items are in stock. Chat is never online and my emails go unanswered. If something is not in stock, update your website and notify your customers! It is infuriating that they take your money immediately and it takes months to receive what you paid for. You would think they would offer something to make up for it- a discount code, a free battery, ANYTHING! No...just "we're sorry for the inconvenience." Sorry doesn't cut it when it keeps happening. If anyone can suggest another company, I am all ears.
  • Mugwump3Mugwump3 Posts: 1Member
    Been waiting since December 6th for Void atomizers.  Finally shot off an inquiry email last week to get some answers.  Response was curt and unhelpful.  Reading these other posts, I guess I should feel grateful to have even received a reply!  Been sucking through my last atomizer for a month now (even that's a surprise since some are duds and some last less than a week), and, if nothing changes soon, it looks like I'll have to toss the V2 products and grab something local...I really love the VOID for the price, battery, design, and durability, but it's obviously useless without the atomizers.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 438Member
    edited January 22

@samantha

I have previously posted about this Halloween Sale order months ago and you were going to look into what other options V2 can provide as all items were showing as in stock then when it had not shipped I checked the status and the Ceramic PG Series 3 cartridges status had changed to eta 15 days and almost 3 months later still showing eta 15 days.

You also recently sent me a PM which I replied but again no response I know you are dealing with many other issues and thought would give you another reminder.

Order # 5701671 Date: 29th Oct 2017