18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Wonderful Customer Service and Shipping - Thank You V2

Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,146Member ✭✭
I needed some last minute Christmas gifts and I always give V2 products to my friends that vape.   Of course I needed some items for myself as well.    Placed my order on 19 Dec 2017 and it was delivered to my mailbox today 23 Dec 2017.   

Thank You V2 for your excellent service . . . this will be a most joyous Christmas.  

Wishing for all a Merry Christmas. 

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,357Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thank you so much @Navy20
  • Apophis1970Apophis1970 Posts: 6Member
    I received a call from customer service regarding one of my orders, unfortunately my cell phone dropped the call. I called back today. I must say, the person I spoke to was very helpful. She went through each of my orders and gave me an estimated ship date on the items that were on back order. She reviewed my current order with me to confirm all items I had ordered were in stock and would not hold up shipping the items. I also explained to her that one of my V2 Series 3x was having some issues. She set up shipping a replacement item for me, and is having it ship in 3-5 days. I hope all my experiences with customer service are like this one was!!!
    Thanks for sharing @apophis! Love reading comments like yours. :) We appreciate your business and patience! If you ever need anything, please feel free to PM me or post right here on the forum.
  • PuffPuffPuffPuff Posts: 4Member
    You lucked out, people.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,146Member ✭✭
    edited January 19
    @PuffPuff,  I can't nor would I ever, speak on behalf of anyone other than myself, concerning Customer Service and/or Shipping, however, in my own experience with V2 and the personnel associated with V2, i don't believe I "lucked out" . . . I have always received great service from V2 and anticipate that I always will.   I always maintain a reserve supply of the items I regularly use and re-order accordingly.
  • PuffPuffPuffPuff Posts: 4Member
    Well, goody for you.
    @PuffPuff . . . Thank You
  • LisaLeeLisaLee Posts: 12Member
    I’m happy for you. I’m still waiting for my December order or at least a response to my requests for status
    @LisaLee,  Send a PM to either @samantha or @Philly_V2 ; and state your order issue(s).    These are good people and they will assist you in getting your issue(s) resolved.   Wishing for you the Very Best . . . Take Care 
  • GreenhazeGreenhaze Posts: 8Member
    Just wait their customer service and shipping will screw you soon enough.
    @Greenhaze,   No problems thus far . . . I do not anticipate any problems . . . This company (V2) has been good for me and good to me.   I stand fast and my loyalty to V2 is very strong.   
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 508Member
    Being an international customer it's much harder to contact customer service any issue I have experienced with a faulty product or out of stock item have been quickly resolved by me sending an email or PM to @samantha or @Philly_V2

V2 offer great customer service and much longer warranty on there products than any other company in the vaping industry.
    Hey @Greenhaze - so sorry to hear your feedback; please let me know if I can further assist you with any V2 products or orders.
    Placed an order for a Series 7 Vaporizer and some Ceramic cartridges on 04 February . . . received in today's mail . . . Thank You V2 for your exceptional order fulfillment . . . .
    @Navy20
    Let me know how well the Series 7 Ceramic Cartridges preform especially if you purchased the PG
    @David1886,  I purchased both the PG Ceramic and the VG Ceramic Cartridges . . . I am at this time charging the Vaporizer and will give it a trial run tomorrow evening when I return home . . . I will use the PG version first with V2 Platinum Menthol e-Liquid . . . I will keep you informed of my experience.   Based on former posts, I am anticipating a fantastic vaping session tomorrow evening.
    @Navy20
    Thank you my friend as the Series 7 might be a better option than purchasing a Series 3X as still have several Original Series 3 units which would only be a minor upgrade and I only use V2 Bold Leaf Menthol.
    Glad to hear @Navy20! Happy vaping! And pls do keep us all posted how you like the ceramic carts. :)