WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Eliquid inventory update - January

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,521Administrator, Moderator admin
edited January 12 in Customer Service Questions
Hey everyone! 

I understand many people are inquiring about e-liquid orders. I just received a small update that the following 4 eliquids will be back in stock within the next week and our team will be working overtime to get them shipped out to all customers.

50ML: Menthol 0.6% 
50ML: Menthol 1.2% 
50ML: Menthol 1.8%
50ML: Peppermint 0.6%

Once I get more information on the availability of other flavors/strengths, I will let you all know on this thread. As many of you know, we had a huge holiday sale in December and sold tons of products. Everyone is working overtime to fulfill all orders. If you would like me to review and/or look into your order and provide a personal update, please PM me your order #, contact info and/or comment on this thread and I will gladly assist. 

We greatly appreciate your patience and I am sorry for the delay. We are working on stabilizing products and shipments. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

-Samantha 

Comments

• Jazzkitty6Jazzkitty6 Posts: 75Member
    Are those the only eliquids V2 is getting in? I ask because a CS rep called me yesterday to tell me that the Coffee 2.4% was going to be in within the next day to two days and then they'll expedite my order from December 4th. I get that the constant lack of product isn't your fault but V2 has been saying that they are working on working on fixing, or stabilizing, the out of stock problem for years. And numerous times the company has used the excuse that it was a fledgling company and they've nearly worked the kinks out. Just by forum comments these problems have been going on longer than I've been a forum member and yet it has been getting worse instead of better. I've tried to stand by V2 but I've slowly had to start ordering blanks and batteries from another company because of EX blanks always being out of stock or batteries that never worked right but when a certain style worked awesome V2 discontinued it, the shorty batteries in automatic to be precise.

All I have left that I order from V2 is the coffee eliquid and I really don't want to have to try and find something similar elsewhere but it's getting harder and harder. I used to tell every about V2 and how without it I wouldn't have been able to stop smoking and I was a 2-3 pack a day smoker. Now I don't want to tell anyone I get my liquid from V2 because I'll feel horrible if they experience the problems I have. If it were any other company I wouldn't even bother with forum posts or anything, I'd just tell the company to take a hike and take my business elsewhere. I get that a business needs new customers to thrive but in this competitive market and V2 charging more than other companies for product, shipping and extra settlement fees, it's the loyal customers who'll keep the business going and scream their praises from the highest rooftop, or computer screen.
  • MajorDouble7MajorDouble7 Posts: 24Member
    @samantha I've mentioned this in another thread the other day, but since you've brought it up here in a separate post (and I've still heard nothing from CS), I thought I should chime in again.

Order# 5742701 is admittedly not liquid, but it was ordered in November and I've had no updates (S3 ceramic PG carts).

Order# 5779719 was over two weeks ago for 1.2 Congress, and the order page is saying one business day. Also no updates. I'd love some kind of clue on when to expect these products, as I'm dangerously low on everything!

Cheers,
    MD7
  • MajorDouble7MajorDouble7 Posts: 24Member
    My liquid order has been remedied, thanks CS and forum gurus. @samantha always comes through! It appears my order simply was overlooked, as the Congress 1.2 had been available for a little while, but they're sending it overnight, so thank you for that!

The VG ceramic S3 carts are another issue altogether, as they've been missing in action for months now (I'm hopeful the issues I experienced several months ago will finally be fixed on the new batch that comes out soon).

Thanks guys,
    MD7
  • 2222miss2222miss Posts: 1Member
    Hi, I am still waiting on partial shipments of two orders.  PG ceramic carts from OCT order 5705888.  Also waiting on 0% PG liquid from order 5804813.  I am hoping you can help with updates.
  • BlueinaraBlueinara Posts: 1Member
    I've been waiting for green tea menthol 2.4 since the end of December?  Any idea when it will be in. I've contacted customer service several times. I was told the end of January. Getting kind of sick of waiting. Any answers?
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,521Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @Blueinara
    I am looking into your order now and will get you taken care of by EOD Thursday. I may be able to expedite shipping or offer another satisfactory option to remedy things. Thank you for your patience and will PM you once I have more of an update on your order.
    @2222miss - Pls let me know if you have received your order or need assistance. Thank you.
  • eddiekeddiek Posts: 102Member ✭✭
    Hello,

I placed an order on St. Patties Day for 5 bottles of e-liquid.  One was sent and I have no idea where the other 4 are.  When I ordered it didn't show it being low on stock.  Please assist.
    Hi @eddiek - Can you send me your order # and I will look into it and have a CS rep contact you with an update/resolution.
  • eddiekeddiek Posts: 102Member ✭✭
    samantha said:
    Hi @eddiek - Can you send me your order # and I will look into it and have a CS rep contact you with an update/resolution.
    Samantha,

I sent you the requested order number on the 2nd.  Haven't received a phone call or anything.  

Eddie
    It looks like our CS team sent you an order msg - I am going to have them call you now. I am very sorry for the miscommunication.