18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

V2 product shipping

Hello. New to V2. Picked up a V2 at a convince store. Wanted to try other flavors from online that are not available at the convince store. How are products shipped and what outside labels are on the box? Did not want the kids getting the mail and asking questions.

Comments

• MajorDouble7MajorDouble7 Posts: 24Member
    My shipment used to be a plain, white box with shipping label on it, from V2 in Florida. Lately, perhaps due to my change in shipping preference, said box now comes inside a white (USPS?) padded envelope with a similar shipping label identifying V2, or sometimes individual contents in retail packaging inside the envelope without the box.

MD7
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,440Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @V2noob! Welcome to V2 and the V2 forum! Glad to have you here:) Our shipment boxes do frequently change but they are pretty bland and unrecognizable. We usually don't have much, if any, V2 branding on the boxes. Let me double check to get the latest update and I will keep you posted.