WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Best Ecig Starter Kits for Beginners as Rated by V2 Customers

Bob123Bob123 Posts: 4Guest admin
If you're new to vaping, you may be wondering the difference between one ecig starter kit and another. We added a blog post to help you navigate these new waters with the help of V2 customer reviews!

Follow the link below to check out the best ecig starter kits for beginners:

https://www.v2.com/blog/2017/11/v2-customers-rate-the-best-e-cig-starter-kits/

Tagged:

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    Great post!

Love this review - I have heard that the EX kit is one of our top sellers - the quality, vapor production and durability of battery is unmatched to practically any other e-cig:

V2 EX Series Standard E-Liquid E-Cig Starter Kit

With the EX Series Standard E-Liquid kit, you get 2 V2 EX Batteries (manual or automatic, in the color of your choice), 1 50ml Bottle –OR—6-Flavor E-Liquid sampler of V2 Platinum vape juice, 1 3-Pack of EX Blanks, 1 Wall Adapter and an Express USB Charger.  You can also choose from various designs to suit your personal style: Opal, Matte Black, Carbon Fiber, Brushed Steel, Blue Pearl or the super sleek, Rose Gold. This kit differs from the standard EX Series kit in that it comes with blank cartridges you can fill yourself, as opposed to cartridges that have been pre-filled.

This kit was a great fit for my wife. She really wanted to try your eliquid but doesn’t like the plain look of the other batteries. I got her the cola and vanilla (her current favorites) and she mixed them together and swears it tastes like a float. We already placed the order for a sampler so she can try mixing other flavors. – Kevin, Customer Review

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin

If you are new to vaping and need help figuring out which V2 vaping kit is right for you, please visit this page to help guide you and decide based on your preferences: https://www.v2.com/learn/which-v2-kit-is-right-for-you