WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Which atomizer do I use for blends with higher VG content (e.g. 60/40 & 70/30)? (Series 3x)

melissa_dahmermelissa_dahmer Posts: 1Member
Hello! I hope I am not asking the same question for the millionth time, but I did not see a clear response to my particular inquiry. Am I able to use any other atomizer than the sub-ohm for e-liquid blends with a higher VG content than PG? I have a few 60/40 & 70/30 blends, and would like to know if the 1.2 or 1.5 would work with these. Thanks in advance for the help!

Comments

• Chelsea1jjChelsea1jj Posts: 4Member
    Use the sub ohm any atomizer under .9ohms
  • Chelsea1jjChelsea1jj Posts: 4Member
    The ones u have will work but not very good trust me go sub ohm if u want high vg e juice
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 680Administrator admin
    edited February 4
    It's really a trial and error situation. We rate the carts for VG, PG or VG/PG based for the optimum experience for the majority of the liquids we sell. But their are some outliers. The basic rule is that VG does better with more heat (lower impedance) and PG does better with lower heat profiles (higher impedance). But there are exceptions to the rule, because I have vaped a few high PG liquids on our VG carts and I get a good experience at the lowest voltage settings (S7, S3X).

Finding your perfect cartridge type, your perfect liquid variety and strength, and the battery platform for your needs is part of the fun of vaping. At V2 we have a lot of choices of cart varieties to pair with your devices, so have fun and experiment.