18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

EX Manual - how does it work

so I just ordered a kit with one ex manual and one ex auto....the auto works great, the manual I can't get to work  I put on the charger it says it's full....I try to use it and nothing.  I hold the button the draw while holding the button and nothing.  No lights, no vapor, no nothing.  I tried holding the button down first and nothing.  What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• SelcienSelcien Posts: 59Member
    I haven't used an EX since 2016 so my memory isn't too clear on it. Manual vaping devices typically have a safety to prevent accidental firing (in a pocket/in a purse). Try pushing the button three times rapidly to see if that gets it to turn on, if not, try five quick button presses as it's usually one or the other. And you'd do the same to turn it off.

Hope that helps.  :)
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,405Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @palittlemidget
    Great name lol
    I'm sorry to hear about your manual battery - it sounds like we need to troubleshoot with you first. Can I have a CS member call you? Pls advise a time that works for you. We will get you taken care of, just need to troubleshoot first.
    Also @palittlemidget

The issue you may be experiencing with your battery = could be as a result of the locking and unlocking feature in our Ex Manual Batteries. To unlock, you can press the button on the Ex Manual Battery down three times within two seconds to either lock or unlock the battery. If that does not work, we will be more than happy to replace the battery via an exchange. 
  • KristyKristy Posts: 4Member
    Selcien, thank you.. your suggestion worked. I was having the same problem as Palittlemidget, found and tried your suggestion, and it worked immediately on my new EX Manual battery. Thank you, V2, for everything, y'all rock!
    Glad to hear things are resolved @Kristy! :) Thanks for your patience and happy vaping with V2!