18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

V2 pro 3 warranty

So I've returned two items for a warranty exchange for my v2 pro 3 ecig and USB charger. It's been about two weeks since I've mailed back defected products. I've received the USB charger just today, but still waiting on the vaporizer. How long does it normally take to receive my vaporiazer? I know the site says expect 4-6 weeks for processing, which is ridiculously too long. Sitting here without vaporizer and waiting sucks.

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @Greenhaze
    I am looking into our inventory and your exchange now; will provide you an update shortly.
  • GreenhazeGreenhaze Posts: 12Member
    This is the return ID by the way
    So I'm still waiting on an answer for my question
    Hey @Greenhaze
    I was informed a CS member got in touch with you. I will have another CS member reach out now if this time is ok?
    Hi @Greenhaze

UPDATE: The Return ID referenced is showing Pending Product Return. We show there has also since been a new request logged as of 01/31 (760672). If you have a tracking number that may help to expedite the process. Pls advise if possible.
    I don't have any tracking numbers assigned and no one has contacted me as of yet. And yes there are two separate returns for defected series 3 vape pens.
    -759713 This is the first one from December
    -760672 This is the second one from January

Also I've received emails for both of these pens from v2 stating that they are covered by warranty.

So what's the issue? You guys aren't very good at customer service. At this rate I'm sure v2 is losing customers everyday instead of gaining.
    All I ask is that v2 does what it intintially promised.
    Any info Samantha?
    Ok so I had to go out and buy another pro 3 pen. This is beginning to get expensive. What's goin on with the warranty exchange.
    Hey @Greenhaze - My apologies - I thought CS took care of you? Pls let me know if that is not the case and I will have a CS manager contact you first thing in the AM. 
    I just received the replacement today. Thank you soo much Samantha for all your help and for speeding up the process.I apologize if I was rude just needed my nicotine fix.
    No worries - thank you for your patience! Happy vaping and thanks for vaping V2