18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Stop lying

I am so frustrated.  I have been a very loyal customer for years and I am sick of the runaround.  If you do not know when a product will be back in stock, then stop taking orders!  It happened in November with the batteries and now the cartridges.  The batteries said 15 days but it was over a month before I saw them.  Now the cartridges that I ordered on 1/10 said 15 days yet still nothing.  I FINALLY reached someone (after 3 ignored emails) on chat and was told they would be shipped in 3-5 days--yet here we are 5 days later and still nothing.  You have no problem charging my credit card when the order was placed, and if I do not see the product or get a more satisfactory time frame, I will be called Amex and will let them deal with you.  This is totally unacceptable, and the apologies are running thin, don't apologize, FIX THE PROBLEM!!  I was also told I would be upgraded to expedited shipping at no charge, but after reading the comments here, I am not holding my breath.

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,405Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @blondiek237
    Thank you for reaching out and I am terribly sorry for the long delay in your order being fulfilled. We are experiencing some inventory issues. Let me look into your order now and see how I can assist you. What is your order #?
  • blondiek237blondiek237 Posts: 3Member
    5798323 and 5811873. I got an email yesterday saying they were updated to awaiting shipment-huh, they have said that since I ordered them a month ago.  And now I see they look to be back on stock, I was told they would be shipped overnight, so why do I not have a tracking number yet.  You charged my credit card when I placed the order when you knew they were not on stock, so I expect to have these within the next few days.
  • MCAREMCARE Posts: 2Member
    I am having the same problem with a recent order. I placed it on 1/23/18. The product page indicated the cartridges would be shipped within 7 Business Days. As of today, it is still listed as "Awaiting Fulfillment". I spoke with someone via Chat and was told it would still be another 3-5 days before the product would be back in stock. This is not the first time this has happened. I like your product. I don't want to switch. But if I can't rely on getting my orders in a timely manner, that may be my only option.

Order #5814059

Hi @blondiek237 and @MCARE - I am going to look into your orders now and get a CS representative to provide you all with ETA's. I'll get you all taken care of to the best of my ability. My apologies for the delay in your orders.
    Hi @blondiek237

I have a great update for you: 

Both orders have been shipped as of today with Fed Ex 1 business day with an ASR, Tracking 789691932391  And 789691916270. You should receive your V2 products tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 13th. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. Thank you for your patience and I hope you have an enjoyable V2 vapor experience.
  • G3nmanG3nman Posts: 4Member
    I also am in this same boat.  I placed an order first thing in the morning on the 5th, expecting it to be shipped out the same day or next day.   We have no local vendors for the product, so I flagged it for 3-5 day shipping.   As of last night it is still sitting with a "Awaiting Fulfillment" status.....left an email via chat, which was during the business hours, then within minutes shows offline.    I am a loyal customer and buy in bulk.....would be great to have an indicator that there is a supply issue and I am not going to get the order in a reasonable time.
    Hey @G3nman - Thank you for joining the V2 forum; I am sorry about the delay in shipment. Can you provide me your order # and I will look into it and try to assist?
    Samantha     The order number is 

Order #5829198

• tmarietmarie Posts: 4Member
    I am floating in that same boat too.  My order was from back in November 2017 and was partially shipped.  I am still waiting for the rest of the order (Order #5719137).  Specifically, I have been waiting on the series 3 ceramic cartridge.  I have been promised that it would be shipped expedited in 5-6 days but that was on January 25th and so the time promised has passed again. 
    Hi @tmarie - I am looking into your order now and will have a CS rep reach out with an update and resolution. Our apologies for the long delay. Thank you for your patience.
  • jimbo57jimbo57 Posts: 7Member
    Same issue here.  I have two orders that are both currently showing "Awaiting fulfillment", one from 1/28 (Order # 5819258)  and one from 2/7 (Order # 5833196).  When I did the January order, it said that my product was 15 days out, but now shows 60 days out.  The February order was for different flavors that at the time showed as available, but now one of the flavors is showing as 60 days out as well.  the pisser is that in both cases my credit card has been charged.  Personally, my feeling is at this point if you all can't seem to get product in stock, then just cancel my orders and refund my money.
  • neingesichtneingesicht Posts: 20Member
    Is this still a big issue? I actually left for over a year, was getting over $100 a month worth of stuff but it wasn't worth it any more because it was always almost impossible to actually get the product. So... I did order some 1.8 reds last month, they came fine. Now they are listed "yellow" so I came to the forums. And it looks like the story hasn't changed. So...

@samantha before I order and wait and have to come back here and give you my order number specifically just to receive it... Any way to do that before I pay money so that I know I'm going to promptly and accurately get what I purchased? This isn't looking like anyone has come close to fixing this issue.... So I'm wondering if it's worth coming back or looking around for something else. It doesn't seem right, still, what is going on here. And if people had to go to a forum to find their items they ordered from Amazon, there would be a riot. So anywho, I'm freaked out by this enough to hold off on my $120 order until someone can say that if I order on a Monday and get FedEx it will at the very latest be here in a week. Until then, I'll keep watching the forum.

Thanks!
    Welp.....so the day I post because my order had not shipped, they phone me and express their sympathies about the order taking so long and apply my shipping charges to in store credit and say I will get 1 day shipping...what they did not say was the product is STILL back ordered and it will be another 7 days, then overnight shipping.....SMH...Seriously, do not allow orders to be processed and charged if you do not have the product, then make people wait and having to call just to figure all this out....it is wrong and dishonest.    I understand it is not the Customer Service Reps fault and they I am sure get alot of grief, but they need to take this to management and tell them to get their sh*t in order.
    Hi @neingesicht
    We are glad to have you back! :P I am going to get you taken care of - we will let you know what we have in stock and what is pending. I'll have someone email or call you - whichever you prefer. Or let me know what products you are interested in purchasing via PM and I will gladly assist you. We appreciate your business and feedback and I'll do everything in my power to bring you back to the V2 family. :) 
    Hey @G3nman - Thank you for the feedback; it is duly noted and understood. It's more of a QA/shipping debacle that we have been dealing with for some time now. Our team in our warehouses, as well as our CS team, has been working around the clock to resolve back orders and reach out to customers to provide them with timely updates. We do apologize for the delay in shipments. We greatly value each and every one of you all as loyal V2 customers and are trying to do everything in our power to resolve concerns/inquiries and get back to a normal shipping schedule. I will look into your order now and see if I can do anything on my end for the delays/inconvenience. In the meantime, we appreciate everyone's patience and please feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns.
  • ClintosClintos Posts: 5Member
    Order 5742453 placed 28th November 2017. Very little communication from v2 except to twice tell me order would be done in ten to fifteen days. In both scenarios that time elapsed. It is nearly 3 months now since you processed my payment. This is really not good enough. Please prioritise this problem now. My partners Christmas present of a void turned into a February birthday present and that has now passed. Is it going to be an Easter gift??
    Clint here again. Typo alert. The order number for above post should read 5752453. You would think I would get it right after typing it so many times whilst trying to get my order filled.
  • SchatziSchatzi Posts: 2Member
    I am having problems receiving 3 orders, one of which goes back to October, 2017.  Every time I call, I get the same update "it will ship in 15 days".  That has been months ago.  So hey V2, can I get an update on these orders:  5683813, 5688853, and 5746601.  Any help you can provide in getting these shipped is much appreciated!
    Still nothing from you. Your customer service is terrible. A few years ago it was very good. What has changed????
    Hallelujah!! I have just seen that my order is shipped. Miracle. Thankyou. Can’t wait to give my love her XEO void.
    Finally shipping. Yay !!!!! Thankyou
  • JynteralJynteral Posts: 4Member
    Yup just received mine today. Both Defective. lol 6 weeks ouch. 
  • BUNEDOCKMAMABUNEDOCKMAMA Posts: 1Member
    I just ordered a few days ago and read all the comments afterwords. Was really concerned.
    Happy to announce it all arrived today with a gift of an extra battery.
    Thank you V2!