18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Series 7 Loose Leaf cartridge(replacement) not working

I purchased the Series 7 kit, on sale, and since it was advertised as a premium (or premiere) vaporizer, and particularly good with loose leaf vaping.
When the kit arrived a week ago, I was so excited to try the loose leaf cartridge, only to find it (the cap) was broken, and would not close or vape. I called, and V2's outstanding support, sent a new entire Loose Leaf cartridge via 2 day Priority.
The replacement cartridge arrived on Friday Feb. 2 and to my dismay, it did not vape, even though the vaporizer was working per the instructions - tried all 3 heat levels and still no smoke, no vape, no nothing - except burnt or ABV material left in the chamber...  the leaf was wasted, but I was not.

The vape with the E-Liquid cartridge works great and lasts for days, but for some reason the Loose Leaf cartridge appears to be working, but nothing comes out, no smoke, nothing.

I did notice that the original Loose Leaf cartridge, that arrived with broken cap, has a single leaf symbol on the cartridge, used by the vaporizer to detect the contents (liquid-PG/VG, leaf, wax/oil).
The replacement leaf cartridge has a different symbol - Cannabis fan leaf - 5 fingers, the tops are different on the 2 leaf cartridges, but the new top does not vape on the old or the new cartridge tank.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong, have the wrong Leaf cartridge for my Series 7, or do I have 30 days to return the kit and the replacement cartridge, since I spent the extra $$$ for the premiere v2 vaporizer since I am a long time V2 e-Cig customer, and was hoping I could combine the 2 vape functions (tobacco e-liquid and herbal loose leaf). If the leaf doesn't vape correctly, then I can go back to my V2 classic e-cigs, and vape leaf with a different or leaf-specific pen.

Thank you for your support and understanding,
Peter Silver
(215) 284-0115
[email protected]

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey Peter - thank you for your message. We will have a customer service manager call you tomorrow to troubleshoot and if we cannot get things resolved, we will process an overnight exchange for you. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate you reaching out here on our forum. Can you please provide me with your order #?
  • pdsilverpdsilver Posts: 7Member
    Thank you so much for the persistent follow up - OUTSTANDING Support!

Series 7 Kit is Order #5788181
    Another replacement Loose Leaf cartridge to replace damaged LL cart. (Order # 5817549).

Shipping issues delayed delivery further, so another Loose Lead cart sent just in case, wo/order number.

I hope this helps.

FYI..
    Original Loose Leaf cart had single leaf Icon, and new replcent.cart both have new five finger leaf, and top not compatible.

Look forward to hearing from yoiu. Anytime after noon tomorrow.
    @pdsilver

Thank you for your info - We will have a CS representative call you shortly to resolve. 
  • pdsilverpdsilver Posts: 7Member
    I returned original Series 7 Kit using provided Return I'D # 760998. Delivery received on Thursday February 22.
    I have been working, testing and trying g all sorts of loose leaf vaping with replacement kit, with intact (old, single leaf Icon cart), as well as new loose leaf cart. (5 finger leaf icon). Tried all sorts of variations and was still unable to properly vape the loose leaf. I tried a different loose leaf vaporizer with a MUCH different, much better and more effective loose leaf vaping abilities.
    I would like to return the Series 7 Kit for full refund please. Understand rhat I continue to remain a long time and loyal customer of yout e-liquid.tobacco on my V2 classic batteries and EX blanks for all my PG/VG vaping needs. I just cannot afford the S7 now, since my primary or sole purpose for buying it was for loose lead vaping, which the S7 did not live up to the descriptions, from my experience.
    V2 support, especially Eddie and Samantha, we're OUTSTANDING as usual and I very much apprecI ate their service and advice.
    Hey @pdsilver - So sorry to hear about your S7. Let me look into the order and I'll work with our CS team to call you tomorrow to figure out a resolution.