WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Series 7 cartridge idea

Not sure where to post this... but was just wondering why the Series 7 cartridge doesn't have a glass window to see what level your liquid is at. It looks like the S7 was built to do this as it has 2 slits on sides to look in at cartridge. Would make the cartridge and S7 last a lot longer as you're not having to take it out and look at it.
Also, how about making a menthol variety pack and tobacco variety pack. The menthol, green tea leaf menthol and peppermint are still sitting in their boxes...when I first got my vape, I ordered the flavored variety pack which is a brilliant way to be able to test all of your great flavors. I also ordered  the tobacco/menthol variety pack only because it was still cost effective to sample the tobacco flavors -- $30 vs $90. But I suspect 99% of smokers/vaporers (is that the right word :P) are either a tobacco or menthol person.
I love V2.. they have taken care of me since I started this saner route to an addiction. And I really hope they don't get tempted to sell to big tobacco.. keep up the good work guys :)

Comments