18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Introducing V2 Pro Pods

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
edited February 9 in V2 News and Updates

We are soooo excited to introduce you all to V2 Pro Pods! We've been working on this new product for quite some time and I'm excited for our V2 Pro Vaporizer customers to try them out! They make vaping THAT MUCH MORE easier and enjoyable. No more worrying about filling and refilling a cartridge (which can sometimes get a little sticky and messy).

BENEFITS OF V2 PRO PODS:

— Longer-lasting and lower cost per puff than V2 Classic
— Choose from V2 Red, Sahara, Congress & V2 Menthol
— Disposable pods are ideal for vaping on-the-go
— Produces rich, thick clouds of satisfying vapor
— Compatible with V2 Pro Series 3, 3X & Series 7 (with adapter)

Place your order today! Please let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to leave any experiences/feedback below. Our CEO and I will be monitoring this thread often. :)

LESS MESS. MORE VAPOR. 

SHOP NOW: https://www.v2.com/cartridges/v2-pro

Tagged:

Comments

• David1886David1886 Posts: 563Member
    @samantha

They look fantastic do they also hold 1.6ml of liquid and also produce similar vapor to the Original Series 3 Cartridges.
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 680Administrator admin
    They make amazing vapor... I'm very proud of this product 

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    Learn more about V2 Pro Pods on the official V2 YouTube page:

• QBTooQBToo Posts: 5Member
    edited February 8
    I have the V2 Pro S3X.   At this stage I'm all for "ease of use" and like the idea of pre-filled cartridges but I just don't know how they are going to differ from what I have (other than being 1 time use).   

What size atomizer is used in these, 1.2 or 1.5?  Does changing the voltage still affect how these prefilled cartridges work?  And the whole thing is thrown away after one use?  Is the mouthpiece removable and replaceable with the metal mouthpiece that I have???  Trying to figure out what all I'd need if I was ONLY going to use these prefilled cartridges and move away from separate e-liquid, PG Ceramic cartridges, atomizers, etc.  

Thanks
    I think they produce more vapor than the original open system cart for S3, but less vapor than the PG ceramic with the same juice. The vapor is definitely cloud worthy with these.

They have 1.4ml of Liquid. I like them because of the convenience.
    edited February 8
    The atomizer is 2.3. One of the biggest differences between Pods and regular carts = convenience. So once the cart is empty i.e. you have vaped all the eliquid, yes, you remove it and insert a new prefilled pod.

Update to @QBToo:

The mouthpieces are not interchangeable. The mouthpiece design for Pods looks like the S3 LLC cart but made of plastic with wings (clips) to snap it in place. Once connected, we don’t recommend the customer attempts to remove it. Lastly, regarding voltage and performance, our comparison chart assumes the highest voltage settings. If a customer uses a lower voltage setting, they will trade vapor volume for total puffs. Higher voltages mean the cartridge will burn out quicker but the clouds will be bigger.

Hope this helps. Pls let me know if you have any additional inquiries.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: For the first month V2 will only have Pro-Pods available in Menthol and Red (1.2% and 1.8% nicotine strengths)... only in March will we begin to receive other flavors and strengths of these.
    Yes, thank you for noting Andries! We are doing a soft launch with our 2 most popular V2 vapor flavors this month and then fully releasing all flavors/strengths in March. :) Please let us know if you all have any questions.
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 111Member
    So 60 days listed shipping is just in case for sahara and congress?
  • hypermanhyperman Posts: 22Member
    just ordered a couple packs, they look great!
    Yes @Andii - we may start shipping sooner but it is likely 60 days from last week. 

And glad to hear @Hyperman! Please keep us posted on this thread how you like them :)
  • QBTooQBToo Posts: 5Member
    edited February 14
    I'm sorry to be obtuse but, that means the pre-order I placed for Congress .6% that was supposed to ship in March is now estimated to ship in 60 days/April?  My partial shipping email actually said in 15 days but I always thought it was March.  April is just too late.

Is there any way to change the order to the Red 1.2% that's in stock now?  

Order # 5816787 

24 Pack Congress .6%

UPDATE:  I called and the Red 1.2% will be shipped to me instead of the Congress.  Can't wait to try the pods out and if successful, order a bunch more.  THANKS

Hey @QBToo - Not exactly, some orders are on long-term back orders. I will check on your order and the status of Congress and let you know shortly. If we have red, I can def change so you can get your order sooner. Will PM you with an update.
    RED and Menthol - 1.2 and 1.8 are currently available for immediate shipping. More flavors will arrive in March and April.
  • loshajacksonloshajackson Posts: 2Member
    Cool! Can’t wait to try this one.
    Who has tried out the V2 Pro Pods yet? :P I am inloveeee with them! So easy to use - no eliquid mess! :P 

Try Red and Menthol flavors now - https://www.v2.com/cartridges/v2-pro

I tried 1 of the 6 pre-filler pods I ordered (I bought two boxes to try) and the flavor is off on the 1.8 RED, not like the liquid.

Don't know quite how to describe it but unless this one was just off I will stick with the liquid refills for flavor.

Let you know more when I try the others ones in the box out 
    Anybody else try these? Only feedback is 1 for, 1 against. I'm also curious how peeps like them for the Series 7. 
    Hmmmm interesting to hear. I have tried red and menthol and I didn't notice a difference from reg eliquid. And it is the same eliquid combo just packaged in pre-filled carts. @hyperman - pls try the other carts and report back to us if you don't mind. 
    I open up another one from the box I got dated 01-12-2018 and the same thing, it does not taste like the liquid that you fill yourself.  It is very similar to the original 'red 1.8' cartridges that I started with from V2 a few years ago (the ones you screw on to the long white batteries, If I remember correctly they are called the e-cig). So If you like the original e-cig cartridge then you will like these, they also produce significantly more vapor then the small e-cig original cartridges, which is a big plus.

I will say they are very convient to carry with no mess, but me personaly, I like the richer flavor of the liquid cartridges you have to fill on your own with the V2 red liquid.  

I am curious to see if and when the VG type comes out what they are like and will probably try them, cause like I said very convenient.

edited March 5
    I received my first order of the Pod's Menthol 1.2% and they are fantastic as I use in the Original Series 3 I normally use Bold Leaf Menthol and find the 1.2% has not that much of a throat hit next order will be for the 1.8%.

These out preform the prefilled classic and EX cartridges in vapor produced and the one Pod that I used lasted me the whole day and is a fantastic product when you are out and about compared to using the regular Series 3 Cartridges I kept expecting the Pod to run out of liquid but it just kept producing vapor.
    Hi all - Great feedback.

Let's say you are accustomed to using V2 Red 1.8% liquid with EX blanks (like one of our CS members have been using for 4 years now), you will notice a slight change in flavor with the pro pods due to the cartridge itself. The eliquid is the exact same formula. It's a slightly different experience and eleviates having to fill/refill and deal with the process of eliquid and filling carts which can get tedious. It just depends on your vapor preferences.
    Are Sahara and Congress out? Just saw one day shipping vs. the 60 day shipping that has been listed. If so, can't wait till mine get shipped! :)
    We DO have all flavors in and they are being shipped out around the clock @Andii

So you should be getting your order very soon :) Pls keep us posted how they perform in your vaporizer
  • KidollisonKidollison Posts: 3Member
    > @samantha said:
    > We are soooo excited to introduce you all to V2 Pro Pods! We've been working on this new product for quite some time and I'm excited for our V2 Pro Vaporizer customers to try them out! They make vaping THAT MUCH MORE easier and enjoyable. No more worrying about filling and refilling a cartridge (which can sometimes get a little sticky and messy).
    >
    > BENEFITS OF V2 PRO PODS:
    >
    > — Longer-lasting and lower cost per puff than V2 Classic
    > — Choose from V2 Red, Sahara, Congress & V2 Menthol
    > — Disposable pods are ideal for vaping on-the-go
    > — Produces rich, thick clouds of satisfying vapor
    > — Compatible with V2 Pro Series 3, 3X & Series 7 (with adapter)
    >
    > Place your order today! Please let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to leave any experiences/feedback below. Our CEO and I will be monitoring this thread often. :)
    >
    > LESS MESS. MORE VAPOR. 
    >
    > SHOP NOW: https://www.v2.com/cartridges/v2-pro
  • KidollisonKidollison Posts: 3Member
    I'm LOVING this product. Easy to use. No mess. And they LAST along time. My favorite product so far.
    Glad to read @Kidollison! :) 
    Happy shopping - just updating you all we have all 4 of our most popular vapor flavors available in Pro Pods now :)

https://www.v2.com/cartridges/v2-pro

Can't wait! :)
    After receiving my first order of Menthol 1.2% loved the Pods so much placed another order of 1.8% they are more costly than using the regular Series 3 Carts but the convenience is well worth the price and they also have a nice smooth draw and last a full day of vaping.
    Thanks for sharing @David1886! I just launched a new survey question right here on the forum regarding our new Pro Pods - if you answer it, you will get entered into a raffle to win free 50 V4F points. We are selecting (at random) 3 survey respondents to win 50 V4F points each! So you have 1 of 3 chances to win! :P 

https://forum.v2.com/discussion/11950/who-has-vaped-our-new-v2-pro-pods-tell-us-for-chance-to-win-free-vape4free-points#latest

Should they sizzle when you inhale?
    sizzling is fairly common in most pre-filled cartridges @Andii - just means the heat is working in vaporizing the eliquid.