18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Series 7 Loose Leaf cartridge(replacement) not working

I purchased the Series 7 kit, on sale, and since it was advertised as a premium (or premiere) vaporizer, and particularly good with loose leaf vaping.
When the kit arrived a week ago, I was so excited to try the loose leaf cartridge, only to find it (the cap) was broken, and would not close or vape. I called, and V2's outstanding support, sent a new entire Loose Leaf cartridge via 2 day Priority.
The replacement cartridge arrived on Friday Feb. 2 and to my dismay, it did not vape, even though the vaporizer was working per the instructions - tried all 3 heat levels and still no smoke, no vape, no nothing - except burnt or ABV material left in the chamber...  the leaf was wasted, but I was not.

The vape with the E-Liquid cartridge works great and lasts for days, but for some reason the Loose Leaf cartridge appears to be working, but nothing comes out, no smoke, no nothing.

I did notice that the original Loose Leaf cartridge, that arrived with broken cap, has a single leaf symbol on the cartridge - for vaporizer type. The new replacement Loose Leaf cartridge has a MJ leaf (5 finger leaf) symbol.
Cannot interchange caps, but neither type successfully vaped any leaf, just burned it. I tried tight packing, loose packing, moisturized contents, used screen instead of the included filter disc, but still no vape, no smoke.

I appreciate all your support and efforts so far, but if I cannot vape leaf from the Series 7, then I will have to return it, and just continue using my V2 classics for PG/VG vaping.

Thanks again,
Peter Silver
215-284-0115
[email protected]

Comments

• pdsilverpdsilver Posts: 7Member
    Eddie, I have been trying to get the real cement S7 vape to work as expected when vaping loose leaf. While the new device seemed to work better than the first, that produced no smoke at all, the new Series 7 and both versions of loose leaf cartridge (old: single leaf Icon and new: 5 finger leaf icon).
    I appreciate your help and efforts to get me vaping leaf with a V2 Pro device, which would permit me to vape both e-liquid and loose leaf on same device. Unfortunately, I am still not satisfied with the loose leaf vape functionality on the Series 7, and not worth the money for me.
    Can you contact me regarding returning my device?
    I did return the original (defective) S7, which was delivered last Thursday Feb 22.
    I'll call to follow up if I don't hear back in a day or 2, so I don't miss 30 day deadlone.
    Please understand this not a reflection of V2 Customer Service and support, which is OUTSTANDING. Just a problem with one of your (more costly) devices. I'm vaping and ordering e-liquids and carts for my many classic batteries.
    Thanks again for your, and Stephanie's help with this issue.
    Pete Silver
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @pdsilver
    I responded to you on another thread - we'll get you taken care of by EOD On Feb 27th. Thank you for your patience.
  • pdsilverpdsilver Posts: 7Member
    CORRECT-O-MUNDO again Samantha. I received my Return Authorization this morning. I should have the kit packed and ready to ship today, and will return via USPS with tracking and insurance.

THANK YOU Samantha for your help, persistence and patience.

V2 Support and Customer Service is best of breed (opinion a 30 year IBM employee who knows importance of excellent and pro-active customer service. You truly believe CUSTOMER COMES.FIRST, AND IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

MUCH APPRECIATED.
    Pete Silver
    Tampa, FL.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    So glad we got you taken care of! I really appreciate your patience Pete! We really appreciate the compliment. Even when we do have hiccups, we try our best to make up for them. :) Thanks for choosing V2! And we completely agree - our customers are #1 - without them, we go out of business and we are fully aware of that. It's just that we have had inventory and QA hiccups lately and have been working overtime to catch up/resolve stuff. Anyway, thanks so much for your time and patience. Happy vaping!