18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

V2 Customer of the Month - FEBRUARY - Happy Valentine's Week! :)

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
edited February 19 in V2 News and Updates
Hi folks! 

Happy week of Valentine's Day! 

If you haven't already, check out our Valentine's Kit on sale now while supplies last --->>> https://www.v2.com/e-cigarette-sale/2018-v2-valentines-starter-kit

In the meantime, we are excited to introduce this month' V2 Customer of the Month Forum Contest! Check out prize and contest details below.

*MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING/VAPING AGE IN THE U.S. AND IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN.

To celebrate Valentine's Day, we're giving away a RED V2 Pro Series 3X with a bottle of MYLK e-liquid to February's forum contest winner! Check out the contest details below and enter today by commenting on this post. 

PRIZE: 
V2 Pro Series 3X + 1 bottle of MYLK e-liquid (any flavor or nicotine strength that is in stock)

HOW TO ENTER: Post a comment on this thread answering the following question: 

CONTEST QUESTIONS: Do you believe in and/or celebrate Valentine's Day? Would you gift a loved one a vapor product for a romantic holiday? And why?

CONTEST DEADLINE: Friday, Feb. 23, 2018

QUALIFICATIONS FOR WINNING: Must be a V2 forum member. Winners will be notified via email and PM so please list your appropriate email address on your V2 Forum profile and V2.com accounts (emails on both accounts must match). Must be of legal smoking/vaping age in the state customer resides in. The more creative and detailed your response, the better chance of it being chosen by our marketing team as the winner.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Check back here on the V2 forum for the winner announcement. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! Good luck! 

**New forum members: Please be advised that it may take up to six hours for your profile to be reviewed/approved. Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• hypermanhyperman Posts: 22Member
    YES, I believe in and celebrate Valentine's Day?

I Would not gift my loved one a vapor product for a romantic holiday.  They why is because she hates smoking, things are great since V2 got me off cigarettes and on to vaping, she is so happy i'm done with cigarettes.  And the best part is she lets me vape in the house and car now!  No more freezing or sweating my butt off outside.

Thanks, V2!
  • QBTooQBToo Posts: 5Member
    Do you believe in and/or celebrate Valentine's Day? Would you gift a loved one a vapor product for a romantic holiday? And why?

I do celebrate Valentine's Day with my loved one but generally believe that sharing my love year round is the most important thing I can do.   

I actually did think about purchasing a CRIMSON S3X for Valentine's Day but that would be in addition to RED ROSES (has to be roses and they have to be red so of course the Crimson S3X would be PERFECT).  The S3X would have made a great gift because it's just downright gorgeous (especially in crimson) and I really love the way it functions.  And now that pre-filled cartridges are available, it's even better!!!!

Since I waited too late to order and get the S3X delivered here by Valentine's Day, it will just be red roses and dinner this year.....in fact, I delayed and my 25% coupon expired  on 2/5/18 so now I have to wait and see if a 25% sale ever comes along again as I'm also ordering a bunch of the pre-filled cartridges which are costly.
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 111Member
    Every day should be Valentine's Day with your significant other. A gift out of the blue saying I love you versus a day that society says we should. Just my opinion.
    My partner has finally let me vape in my computer room... I don't think it would be wise for me to buy them a vapor product :P....however, if they smoked I would not hesitate to get them started with an ex battery and prefilled carts to show them how easy and better it is to vape.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,469Administrator, Moderator admin
    Love all the responses so far!! :) Keep 'em coming
  • Feather3Feather3 Posts: 27Member

Do you believe in and/or celebrate Valentine's Day? Would you gift a loved one a vapor product for a romantic holiday? And why?

Yes, I believe in & celebrating a Valentine’s Day. Every day is Valentine’s Day for us. We will be married 30 years in a few months & are best friends. We are both cancer survivors & have been through a lot in the last 30 years. We do everything together, go everywhere together. That includes me helping him work on an engine & he doing the dishes. No, I will not be gifting any vaping supplies to my loved one. The reason is he was able to get off analogs 15 years ago. If he was still using them I would definitely gift him vaping supplies, for Valentine's Day or any day, so he could stop the analogs. He got me roses & I made him chocolate covered strawberries & a strawberry dessert. We love strawberries. I will cook him a wonderful meal of his choice, which he will help me with. I vape, but still use analogs too. I want to get off analogs totally, so we will both be free of them. So, I hope to make the final leap this year & give up analogs for good. The pretty Red V2 Pro Series 3X + 1 bottle of MYLK e-liquid would help me a lot to make that final leap to analog freedom.

Thanks V2     Happy Valentine's Day :)
  • mofingersmofingers Posts: 3Member
    Nosamantha said:
    Hi folks! 

Happy week of Valentine's Day! 

If you haven't already, check out our Valentine's Kit on sale now while supplies last --->>> https://www.v2.com/e-cigarette-sale/2018-v2-valentines-starter-kit

In the meantime, we are excited to introduce this month' V2 Customer of the Month Forum Contest! Check out prize and contest details below.

*MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING/VAPING AGE IN THE U.S. AND IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN.

To celebrate Valentine's Day, we're giving away a RED V2 Pro Series 3X with a bottle of MYLK e-liquid to February's forum contest winner! Check out the contest details below and enter today by commenting on this post. 

PRIZE: 
    V2 Pro Series 3X + 1 bottle of MYLK e-liquid (any flavor or nicotine strength that is in stock)

HOW TO ENTER: Post a comment on this thread answering the following question: 

CONTEST QUESTIONS: Do you believe in and/or celebrate Valentine's Day? Would you gift a loved one a vapor product for a romantic holiday? And why?

CONTEST DEADLINE: Sunday, February 18, 2018

QUALIFICATIONS FOR WINNING: Must be a V2 forum member. Winners will be notified via email and PM so please list your appropriate email address on your V2 Forum profile and V2.com accounts (emails on both accounts must match). Must be of legal smoking/vaping age in the state customer resides in. The more creative and detailed your response, the better chance of it being chosen by our marketing team as the winner.

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Check back here on the V2 forum for the winner announcement. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! Good luck! 

**New forum members: Please be advised that it may take up to six hours for your profile to be reviewed/approved. Thank you for your patience.

, I don't believe in it anymore.

• skip0421skip0421 Posts: 2Member
    yes i believe in valentines day and I do celebrate it when I have a woman in my life.  Unfortunately I have only had a girlfriend 3 times on valentines day.  So as far as celebrating valentines day I don't have a lot of experience in it.  As far as a pro series as a gift, if that's what she asked for then yes I would.  I believe in giving gifts that people want, not what I want to get them.   
  • mofingersmofingers Posts: 3Member
     >:) No, I personally don't believe in it anymore. >:)
  • usgroupieusgroupie Posts: 5Member
    Yes, my wife and I believe in Valentine’s Day ... we must, as it is also our anniversary.  Happily married 34 years today!  We have both been smokers for all those years and more.  We had always been physically active including water and snow skiing, and fortunately we have not suffered any ill effects.  However, we both have concerns about continuing to use tobacco, and I recently became a V2 EX crossover and am glad I did.  I am hoping that my wife may someday likewise be convinced to make the switch too.  Maybe the gift of a 3X would do it.
  • SwannSwann Posts: 1Member
    I don’t celebrate Valentines because I believe the concept of romance ultimately enslaves. I would consider it true romance if I got a Vape as a gift. I’m more on the Prohibited side though. And a man who loves me would know and accept that about me. So hopefully, I could do the same for him.
  • pdsilverpdsilver Posts: 7Member
    HELL YES we're big believers, and celebrate V-Day for 40 years TODAY!!  February 14, 1978, my soon to be fiance and I drove the 100 snowy miles from Philly to Delaware, for her engagement ring - we were married, at a beautiful outdoor wedding, 5 months later on July 1, 1978, and have been celebrating both anniveraries every year since - OUR 40th this year! Our marriage, relationship and love has grown every one of those 40 years - through the smooth and the rough, we did it together.
    Happy Valentines Day to all lovers everywhere.  And to the others....  enjoy the day and take time to smell the flowers.

-PDS 
  • evilizacevilizac Posts: 2Member
    Valentine’s Day is fun. It’s nice to do something special and exciting for your special someone.
    I’d give a vape gear as a gift, but my girl would probably just give it back to me.
  • sswssw Posts: 2Member
    pdsilver said:
    HELL YES we're big believers, and celebrate V-Day for 40 years TODAY!!  February 14, 1978, my soon to be fiance and I drove the 100 snowy miles from Philly to Delaware, for her engagement ring - we were married, at a beautiful outdoor wedding, 5 months later on July 1, 1978, and have been celebrating both anniveraries every year since - OUR 40th this year! Our marriage, relationship and love has grown every one of those 40 years - through the smooth and the rough, we did it together.
    Happy Valentines Day to all lovers everywhere.  And to the others....  enjoy the day and take time to smell the flowers.

-PDS 

Yes, I think this is a great gift for anyone that smokes...it's another way of showing them that you Love them!! Even for the ones who aren't interested in quitting cigarettes, once they try vaping I'm sure they'll be hooked and get off cigarettes.
  • swebsweb Posts: 18Member
    Love is in the air. I absolutely believe in Valentine's Day and I do celebrate it every year, with my kids. It has been a tradition that every year I give my kids a card, a stuffed animal and a box of chocolate. They are now 17 & 19 year old boys and I'm never going to stop giving them Valentine gifts. I look at it as a day to let others know that you love them and care about them and if you happen to have a significant other it's a great way to show them affection. So yes, I would definitely gift a loved one a vapor product. Nothing says I love you more then encouraging a loved one to quit smoking and start vaping! Vape on my friends!  <3 
  • LRandyLRandy Posts: 8Member
    I do not really believe in Valentines Day, HOWEVER, My wife certainly does. But what do you get for a florist you ask after working on flowers for everyone elses loved one all day for weeks prior to and during Valentines Day. 
    Well chocolates are an option but they get old after getting them all the time due to the aforementioned profession. Yes I know and new Vape battery and liquid to celebrate the Holiday and a big Thank You to V2...
    Yes this would certainly fill the bill as a Great Valentines Day gift.....
  • PamCoveyPamCovey Posts: 5Member
    Yes & Yes, because the V2 products are the best I have found. Using the V2 ex e-cig helped me get away from cigs. And these are very enjoyable without offending others when we are out celebrating Valentine's Day together. I think it would be a great gift idea and anyone I know would certainly be happy to receive such a thoughtful gift. Happy Valentines Day to you all at V2 & to all in the Forum. <3

• bluewave67bluewave67 Posts: 2Member
    Yes! And yes I would definitely give a vape as a gift because then we could vape together after our great meal, while watching a romantic movie. I would choose a seductive flavor to vape; something like cherry or strawberry.
  • bldavisbldavis Posts: 3Member
    I do celebrate valentines day with my sweetie! I would absolutely gift him a V2 of any type! It's so much more fun to kiss a Vape'r than a smoker (which resembles licking an ashtray...)
  • vjclementevjclemente Posts: 4Member
    Love is for everyone!! I have given a gift of V2 to a loved one and they loved it!!
  • wilkwisewilkwise Posts: 3Member
    We were married on Valentines Day (02/14/87), only because it fell on a Saturday that year and the church wasn't booked.  It can be a romantic day, but it's really become overblown. Yes, I might gift a V2 to someone especially someone who still smoked.  
  • Kjmccollom1946Kjmccollom1946 Posts: 1Member
    I have been celebrating Valentines Day for 50 years with my sweetheart. We both love V2 and he got a special V2 Valentines present from me!
  • aranksaranks Posts: 3Member
    edited February 15
    I celebrate VDay with my kiddos but don't put a lot of stock in the holiday otherwise. I don't expect anything from my husband other than an I love you. I think it's a contrived holiday. but if my husband smoked, I would give him a V2 present. 
  • Roho74Roho74 Posts: 3Member
    I celebrate Valentines Day. I will gift V2 products to a loved one on Valentines Day because I love this person and smoking tobacco kills people. Vaping is the best alternative and V2 makes quitting tobacco so easy avoiding withdrawals and no more smelling like an ashtray! The various option of V2 styles and juice flavors fit everyone's desire. Vape on!
  • CsharruffCsharruff Posts: 6Member
    Yes I believe in celebrating Valentine's Day but I would not get my significant other a vapor product because he has never smoked but I would get someone else in my family a vapor product in a heartbeat because I think it's way better than smoking cigarettes.
  • TrixxTrixx Posts: 1Member
    Sure, Valentine's Day is fun but I like to keep it low key.  It tends to be amateur night otherwise.  Just my thoughts though.  Of course I would buy a V2 product for a friend or loved one.  Of course they would have to be trying to get of tobacco or vape already though.  I have bought several as gifts.  :)
  • DeanafDeanaf Posts: 5Member
    I celebrated this Valentine's day by buying my fiance shiatsu pillow massager for his back and he bought me chocolate. I would buy him vape products if he would vape, but so far he's still smoking cigarettes.
  • AriesramAriesram Posts: 1Member
    Yes, my Wife and i celebrate Valentines' Day. But then again if we didn't celebrate it, we both know how deeply our Love run's for each other. After 40 years' of being together, 19 years' living together and 21 of a Happy and Blessed Marriage i Love My Wife more and more everyday. If we could afford your product we would get it, but when your retired and on a fixed income such luxuries are impossible. Sylvia..You are the Love that makes my Heart beat..Your eye's are the light of my World.. Your laughter brings me untold Joy...My Heart..My Being..My Life..You my Love...
  • blond_swedeblond_swede Posts: 1Member
    I NEED that red one!
  • nancyla56nancyla56 Posts: 32Member
    Sam and I will be married 39 years in June. We celebrate Valentines Day by exchanging cards, (I display them for a few days, then I put his card back in the envelope to give it back to him the following Valentine's Day). So far, I've gotten away with it for nine years!!
    I love all the V2 products, I started using them in February 2011. I'm really looking forward to trying the series 3X prefilled cartridges in menthol 1.2! I read other flavors will soon be available. I'm really looking forward to the chocolate! About how long will it take for you to introduce other flavors?
    I REALLY want to win this contest for 2 main reasons: I want the Free S3X kit (it's pretty and bright and hard to misplace, it doesn't blend in to my comforter).
    I want to try the prefilled pre-filled cartridges. I think they will be a lot easier to use!
    Congratulations to the winner and happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
  • groucho9395groucho9395 Posts: 2Member
    I usually celebrate it when I'm not single, but it was almost like any other day.  I would give a loved one a vape product if they vaped and it was something they were interested in getting as a gift.  I do tend to give more personal gifts though.
  • RobrockRobrock Posts: 2Member
    I do not celebrate Valentines Day. Im a waitress, so i worked & helped others celebrate the holiday. I believe you should show your loved one how you feel everyday. My husband doesn't smoke, but I would gift myself a 3x. I haven't had a cigarette in over 5 years, thanks to V2!
  • DrizzleDrizzle Posts: 5Member
    edited February 16
    I’m not a fan of Valentines Day, but that probably has to do with being single for so long. I would buy a vape product for a loved one. I think helping someone become cigarette free with a vape product is one of the best gifts you could give.
  • loshajacksonloshajackson Posts: 2Member
    I love Valentines Day. This year I had to fly solo; but it’s better than being in a bad relationship. And yes, I would absolutely give V2 as a gift—anytime of the year! I haven’t smoked for 6 years now, because of this product. And I’m happy and healthy, and so is my heart ❤️
  • mll77mll77 Posts: 1Member
    edited February 17
    I do believe in Valentine's Day, but my husband and I don't get too wrapped up in gifts because we think it's more important to show our love and appreciation for each other every day. I do buy my son a special treat every Valentine's Day though! I wouldn't buy vape products for my husband, only because he does not smoke/vape. But I am happy to say I have been smoke-free for over 6 months, thanks to V2 products! My family couldn't be more proud of me!
  • LuisitoLuisito Posts: 4Member
    I do celebrate valentine day like any other holiday I guess just to be traditional but that is not the only day I do something special for my love one, I try to Surprise her every time I have a chance. Of course I will give my love one a vapor product, for my fiancé to helper stop smoking.
  • HarleyriderHarleyrider Posts: 2Member
    Yes Valentine's day is great
    It a special and a extra time to show my loved one how extra special they are
    Yes I would give her a vape to show her that I want her to be around longer and also share the joy of the vaping experience
  • GmakathyGmakathy Posts: 3Member
    I do believe in Valentine's Day, but since I am alone now I don't gift. If I had a significant other I would gift him or her a vape. I have gifted my son and my daughter a vape for different occasions.
    Hi Folks - We have extended the entry deadline for this contest to FRIDAY, Feb. 23, 2018. Good luck and I will announce the winner on the wknd. :) 
  • Gspeed78Gspeed78 Posts: 7Member
    Yes I believe in Valentines day. Yes I would gift v2 products for Valentines day. The reason cause it's something my love one enjoys and it's something my love one likes to do instead of smoking traditional cigarettes.
  • usgroupieusgroupie Posts: 5Member
    samantha said:
    Hi Folks - We have extended the entry deadline for this contest to FRIDAY, Feb. 23, 2018. Good luck and I will announce the winner on the wknd. :) 
    Who is the winner?
    Winner announcement coming tomorrow! :P 
    And the winner issssssss @pdsilver

CONGRATS! We loved your story! We will PM you here on the forum with shipping tracking of your pirze. :)

Thank you everyone for entering! Pls give Pete a warm congrats :)

-PDS 
  • SelcienSelcien Posts: 68Member
    Congrats @pdsilver:)
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,170Member
    @pdsilver,   Congratulations  on your win . . . . a great story, Wishing For You and Yours 40 More
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 111Member
    @pdsilver, Really precious post! Big congratulations!