18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Partially Shipped Order From Novemeber 2017

I'm a long time customer since 2014 and I'm totally unhappy with the current state of things. I place an order on November 20th with all the items I ordered listed as in stock. Apparently, 2 of my e-liquid items were not actually in stock and I only received a partial shipment. Upon rechecking the website, it then listed them in stock in 14 days, so I didn't complain, that happens on occasion. Come January, still nothing, and both products were still listed as shipping in 14 days on the order page so I called CS to inquire. I was assured they have no control over inventory, but it should ship within 14 days. Well now it's the middle of February, a full 3 months later and I have still received nothing, no refund, no credit, nothing. Now the product page lists them as ships in 60 days! So for my fully paid product I have to wait a full 5 months to maybe finally receive it?

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,405Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @draiken78 - Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, we are experiencing some inventory issues with select products. I can process a refund for you or we can comp you with a similar product to hold you over. I can have a CS representative contact you today to find a resolution. We greatly value your long-time business and will try our best to keep you as a loyal V2 customer. Please PM me the best phone number to reach you at. Thank you for your time and patience.
  • draiken78draiken78 Posts: 4Member
    I missed the CS calls due to bad cell signal where I was located last week. Can you have the CS reps try calling again?