WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

What's your favorite, preferred V2 vaporizer?

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin

What's your favorite, preferred V2 vaporizer? 14 votes

V2 disposable e-cigarette
0%
V2 Classic e-ciagerre (Standard or Long)
28%
ShoMeMomCallMeTJuliehbirddonwhis 4 votes
V2 EX e-cigarette
21%
rbaker1009AndiiPDXJack 3 votes
V2 Pro Series 3
7%
PushEnvelope 1 vote
V2 Pro Series3X
35%
samanthaDavid1886rbarron316hypermanOBLIV10US 5 votes
V2 Pro Series 7
7%
Navy20 1 vote

Comments

• Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,217Member
    V2 Pro Series 7
    Difficult to vote for just one . . . they are all great and wonderful.
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 125Member
    V2 EX e-cigarette
    If you want a perfect puff every time, ex battery with prefilled is the way to go. If you want to save money in the long run with fewer fill ups and no hassle, the Series 7 will deliver. The series 3 is the in between, and could be the winner of this if the cartridges were consistent. Haven't tried the disposable, classic or the 3X.
    Note -- I vape mostly tobacco flavor and occasionally flavored, and the throat hit and flavor intensity of PG is a must to me. I never use any of the menthol types as I have never liked menthol.  I'm curious if the menthol enthusiasts have a different vaporizer favorite and why it works for them. And do menthol vapers like tobacco flavor or are they exclusive like me?
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    V2 Pro Series3X
    Great feedback @Andii! And thanks @Navy20 :)

I did this poll as a test, plus I believe feedback from other forum members will help give more focus and clarify for newbie's who are looking and researching but may feel overwhelmed with all the vaping options.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,217Member
    V2 Pro Series 7
    @Andii

I vape primarily Menthol . . . however, I vape a variety of flavors in addition, as well as different blends.   I have found that after awhile, a single flavor becomes a bit bland and I like the change up.

I have just recently received a Series 7 and love it.   I also use the Series 3 and Series 3X.   I use the Series 3, 3X and 7 exclusively at home.   While out and about or at work, I like to use the Classic Long Battery with an EX Blank (both the wick type and the new Ceramic EX Blank) and/or a Classic pre-filled.    I have a substantial quantity of the EX wick type but as I use them up I am replacing with the Ceramics.   
    I still have a large quantity of pre-filled cartridges and will on occasion use them in an attempt to use them up as I prefer the e-Liquids.

I have found that regardless of which system I use (Long Battery, Series 3, 3X or 7), I prefer the Ceramic cartridges, as they tend to provide a better flavor profile, this is just of course, my own personal findings and preference.

Of the various e-Liquid blends (High PG, High VG, 50/50), my personal favorite choice is the High PG
    e-Liquids.   However, here again, I like to change up once in awhile, for sake of change, as a single flavor seems to become bland to me and besides, there are several flavors that I enjoy.   That is what is so great about vaping, I am not stuck on the same path day after day.
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 636Member
    V2 Pro Series3X
    @Andii
    I was never a menthol user till I tried the V2 Platinum Bold Leaf Menthol and now is my favorite liquid tobacco taste with a slight hint of menthol it has a nice throat hit using the Series 3 and EX Blanks.
    V2 Pro Series3X
    Over 200 views and only a few votes!? lol Why is everyone being shy :P 
  • rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 154Member
    V2 Pro Series3X
    Used V2 classic manual longs, EX, Series 3, Series 3X, and Trinity (yeah, I understand not on the list).  Have to say the Series 3X has been the best so far, followed by V2 classic.  The 3X handles PG very well, both throat hit and vapor.  So much so that I bought 4 of them.  Early issues have been resolved when reported to V2.  As an aside, that Pumpkin Spice and Bold Leaf Menthol both turned out to be winners. 
    V2 Pro Series3X
    Series 3X is my fav too @rbarron316! :) vapor production and throat hit are my main reasons too. Wow! Lucky you! 4 S3X's - that is awesome! and yay to the Pumpkin spice! You know that flavor sold pretty well this past holiday season so it looks like we will bring it back for 2018 holidays. :) 
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 636Member
    V2 Pro Series3X
    Currently  using a Series 3 but will update to the 3X in the next few months.
  • ShoMeMomShoMeMom Posts: 21Member
    V2 Classic e-ciagerre (Standard or Long)
    I have stuck with the classic standard and/or long since I started vaping around 2010. I needed something that would mimic smoking an analog in order to get me to quit. It did take awhile to completely quit, but I've been smoke free for just over 2 years. I've tried a few other flavors, but menthol 18 is my choice. I used the classic blank carts for years & have now moved on to the ceramic EX blanks. I love them! This is what works for me.
    V2 Pro Series3X
    Glad to hear @ShoMeMom ! The Classic ecig style is good at vaping subliminally too :P Super simple and still produces great vapor :D 
  • hypermanhyperman Posts: 23Member
    V2 Pro Series3X
    3x Pro hands down

I have tried the e-cig disposable, the e-cig with the prefilled and ex-blanks, the std pro series 3 and the series 3x pro is just perfect with the different temps and cartridge options