18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

What's your favorite e-juice(s)?

I was going to make a poll, but would take too long to list all the flavors. Easier just for peeps to list.
I am truly baffled why Sahara PG is not listed anywhere on other sites as the best tobacco flavor (non-menthol) out there. I used to smoke Marlboro lights and this is even better. The tobacco smell that hits you as you open up the bottle is intense. The flavor and throat hit upon inhale are amazing, the exhale superior to smoking as it doesn't stink. It's just a wow experience. The Red is too harsh for me... would probably be good for someone who likes Marlboro reds. The Congress has a celery taste undertone that is growing on me, especially since I juice once a day.
All of the flavored juices from V2 are pretty amazing too and I will go to them every once in awhile for a change up. Grape and Cola are my faves, but like I said they are all good. Phenomenal job on your e-juices V2 :)

• SelcienSelcien Posts: 58Member
    I'm only just beginning to figure out what flavors I like so my list of favorite juices is really tiny. I'd say V2 PG Menthol as I don't see how anyone could do menthol any better than V2 has, and V2 Bold Leaf Menthol (it's like the menthol but it has a pleasant flavor added onto it and has a mild sweetness).

I've ordered a bottle of V2 Green Tea Menthol, haven't tried the flavor yet, but I'd be very surprised if that doesn't become one of my favorites too.
  • AndiiAndii Posts: 45Member
    Got a free 5 pack of green tea menthol ex cartridges with one of my Christmas orders last year. I finally decided to try it even though I'm not really a menthol fan. Imagine having to drink one of the worst cough medicines of your life and that's what it was like. I waited 5 minutes and tried again and yep that's pretty nasty. Another 5 minutes and another hit just to make sure and I don't think I will ever be ordering that flavor. I put a ceramic cartridge filled with sahara on the same ex battery after and it tasted like cough medicine. Threw out the sahara and soaked the cartridge in peroxide/water solution and pretty sure I ruined my cartridge but still tasting like the GTM.

I find this story funny.. not badding V2 as it was sweet of them to send me a free product. I'm sure it's just because I don't like menthol so don't base this buying decision on me... and be sure to clean your vape machine really well if switching cartridges from something you really don't like. And maybe make sure not to send free menthol products to persons who only order tobacco or specialty flavor. :P

Give me your feedback @Selcien and tell me I'm nuts. Was thinking of ordering the bold leaf menthol as I've heard it's not as menthol harsh but thinking that wouldn't be a good idea after this experience... thoughts?

Personally, I feel that there is a huge difference in tastes between someone who likes tobacco and someone that likes menthol. IMO, your trying it would be risky unless I find that my opinion of the Green Tea Menthol is similar to yours, or if somebody who doesn't like menthol says that they do like Bold Leaf Menthol.

The bottle of Green Tea Menthol that I ordered is currently scheduled to be delivered on the 10th, once I have it I'll be able to compare it with the PG Menthol and the Bold Leaf Menthol. Until then I'd recommend against it 'cause your trying a menthol would be much like me trying a tobacco, not a very good idea.

Thanks for feedback. I'm very curious to hear your take on the GTM though I'm thinking you are absolutely right about our tastes differing. Would be an interesting study to see what food taste (sweet, sour, salty, bitter, umami) tobacco and menthol flavors are appealing to and what our food preferences (menthol vs. tobacco enthusiast) are. Though I think I'm very much in the minority in the forum... all the regular posters seem to be menthol users....
  • rbaker1009rbaker1009 Posts: 1,199Member
    Sahara is my favorite eLiquid of any I've tried, the hint of nutty cashew flavor makes it special and Sahara provides an excellent throat hit. Still my favorite after 6 years. My go to daily vape is switching between Sahara and Vanilla, good stuff!
    OMG! A fellow Sahara lover! I don't feel so alone now! :P  But... we're surrounded by mentholers... watch out! :P

Vanilla good stuff too... I love how it's not too overpowering and the subtle vanilla taste is perfect :)
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,291Administrator, Moderator admin
    Great convo here - taste when it comes to food or vapor flavor is soooo subjective. It's something we think about and work on constantly. Some people can love and be obsessed with some of our flavors and others hate it. Lol 

And I agree, Sahara is great! If anyone is new and wants to try some of our top V2 eliquid flavors, they can try out the V2 12-Flavor Sampler (10 ML):

We also have similar sampler packs for classic pre-filled cartridges. Feel free to PM me if you need/want more info :)

• PDXJackPDXJack Posts: 1Member
    edited 1:51AM
    I just got my V2 EX liquid kit today with the 6 tobacco flavor sampler in 2.4%. I was excited to try all their tobacco flavors as i have heard nothing but good things about them.

I tried V2 red first, and I HATED IT. tastes nothing like cigarette tobacco, much less a 'marb red'
    2nd EX blank got filled with congress as that was also a highly praised Tobacco flavored. It was kinda better but I still couldn't imagine myself vaping that as an ADV (all-day-vape) e-liquid.

Fast forward a few hours, as I filled both tanks full of .9mL....I gave the V2 red an honest try, probably down to the .4 life before i picked it back up. the V2 red grew on me. It's tolerable now, i get a different flavor profile than before. however the congress was still a no.

I'm gonna save the last blank for a menthol so I won't mix up the flavors too bad. i have less than .3mL of V2 red, then i'll try Sahara.

so far not too impressed, I got .8 of Congress to tough thru too before i can fill it up.

Does the batch of E-liquid i got need more time to steep or something? I was about a pack a day marb 27 smoker, does nicotine strength have to do w/ anything? that just affects throat hit right?
    Andii said:

Thanks for feedback. I'm very curious to hear your take on the GTM though I'm thinking you are absolutely right about our tastes differing. Would be an interesting study to see what food taste (sweet, sour, salty, bitter, umami) tobacco and menthol flavors are appealing to and what our food preferences (menthol vs. tobacco enthusiast) are. Though I think I'm very much in the minority in the forum... all the regular posters seem to be menthol users....
    I was leaning in favor of not liking it but I'm really not sure. I need to be able to compare it to the Menthol and Bold Leaf Menthol at the same nicotine strength (2.4%) to get a better idea, and that won't happen until the 24th as that's when those two bottles are due to arrive.

Going by what I have the menthol in the GTM does seem to have a stronger menthol than the Menthol, the Bold Leaf Menthol is definitely tame in comparison, but I still don't know why you're wanting to try it as "not as menthol harsh" is like looking to try something because it's "not as bad". Have you tried V2's Black yet? The description says "Smooth, sweet-roasted tobacco flavor". That might be a better try for you than something that has menthol in it.

Also, while I'm right about our tastes differing, I don't think it's a matter of having a tobacco preference versus a menthol preference, there might be certain tendencies, but I think that when you get right down to it, everybody's path is unique.

Like you said in the Black Note thread "I think the only way a person can know for sure is trying it themselves", that is true, but there are so many things to try that a person really does need to narrow it down, and then expand from there. I don't know what V2 flavors you've tried and still want to try, make a list of the ones that you want to try, in the order of how much you want to try them, and then try the Bold Leaf Menthol when you get to it.