WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Wrong Currency Displayed At Checkout

David1886David1886 Posts: 636Member
edited February 23 in Customer Service Questions
@samantha

Just went to place an order and instead of being in AUD it was showing a different country's currency.

I don't know how such a large company could have created such a serious issue which prevents customers from placing an order.

Please help

Comments

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 154Member
    @David1886

Guess new Australian conversion rate is based on Czech koruna.  
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 636Member
    edited February 23
    @rbarron316

I don't know how such a large company could have created such a serious issue even stranger the items in the cart are showing USD but at checkout changes to the Koruna.

edited February 23
    Just had another look and the items in my cart are still showing the Czech Koruna when I go to checkout to place the order.

I also sent @samantha a PM about this issue and another separate PM about an ongoing issue.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi all - I am looking into this now; def weird. Perhaps your IP address mix up? I am looking into with our tech team now. I will get back to you shortly @David1886

@samantha
    Thanks it's def not an IP address issue from my end will wait for your reply.
  • rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 154Member
    @David1886

Hey, rumor has it the Czech Republic doesn't wish to be landlocked any longer and has their sights on conquering Australia.  If you look out your window, you might see their navy (8 rowboats, 1 dinghy, and an old bathtub).  Perhaps Australia hasn't yet told you.  Better stock up on korunas.

@rbarron316

Very funny the Czech Republic has probably never heard of Australia.

Why do I seem to have all the recent issues with V2 the past 4 months will wait for @samantha response to this issue and several other PM's I have sent but not received a response as yet.

And is most defiantly not an IP Address issue as I don't use a VPN I have a friend in New Zealand and asked him to add items to his cart as he also purchases from V2 and still shows at checkout USD and not NZD as was always the the same with me.

It's a bit sad when you are unable to place an order and this could take ages to resolve and just another issue I have had with V2

edited February 28
    @samantha

I have still not received a response to the PM I sent you about this issue but it has been resolved and at checkout back to USD.

Also have not received a response to another PM I sent you last week about another ongoing issue and a follow up PM after no reply received.

You are normally fantastic in responding to issues and PM's but I now feel like I am being ignored.
  • SelcienSelcien Posts: 69Member
    David1886 said:

It's a bit sad when you are unable to place an order

I know the feels and got a fresh reminder yesterday. There's this one site that I was going to order a couple of juices from as I liked the prices on them, got to the checkout part only to find out that they still don't ship to Indiana. A bit behind the times they are. But yeah, it does suck, feels like getting teased.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,553Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @David1886 - I am so sorry; will get to your message now. My inbox is craaaazy which is still not good enough reason, just giving insight.