18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Series 7 Ceramic PG & VG Cartridges Leaking

aamon17aamon17 Posts: 1Member
edited February 24 in Product Troubleshooting
After finally receiving my cartridges, they leak! At first I noticed a little moisture when I removed the cart from the vaporizer. Then more and more often. Then, it was so much that the rubber feet inside the bottom of the cartridges started sticking to the vaporizer and would still be stuck inside when I removed the cartridge

Then, after two refills, the PG cartridge just stopped working all together. Nothing happens when I put it in the vaporizer.

Last straw... I go to remove the magnetic charger from the vaporizer and the entire bottom pulls away! And, it's oily inside. The cartridge leaked all the way through and the vaporizer fell apart. This never happened with the original cartridges.

I had to email, chat, and call several times to finally get someone to replace my vaporizer and agree to credit me for leaky cartridges that die after two refills with the CORRECT juice used in each.

This is very frustrating. I am hoping that my account credit shows soon and that all of this will be resolved quickly when I return the vaporizer.

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,291Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @aamon17 - I am sorry to hear about your overall experience; it sounds like our team may have dropped the ball. I am going to look into your order and make sure your credit is updated asap. Is there anything I can do to assist you?