18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Oops!?! And Kudos

PyewacketPyewacket Posts: 68Member ✭✭
I just received my most recent order. It arrived very quickly which I appreciate since I forgot to order when I should have and was running dangerously low on e-liquid and using my last cartridge far too long, and with the storms here in the northeast lately I was afraid it would take much longer to get here. Anyhoo, my order contained a free gift. It was a nice thought, but the EX starter kit was missing it’s blank cartridge and was unsealed. I haven’t used the EX myself in quite some time, I use the Pro Series 3, but it might have been nice to have as something to give someone who was interested in trying vaping. Just a heads up to whoever packs the orders <g> 

On a a happier note, I added Peppermint Bark to my order this time, in addition to my normal Peppermint and I have to say the Peppermint Bark is yummy! I’m enjoying it as I type.

Comments

• AndiiAndii Posts: 111Member
    I got one too.. was not a starter kit as it didn't have a usb charger or cartridge... but pretty nice $25 worth of free. Buy a charger and some prefilled or blank cartridges for back up for when something happens to your series 3 or when you're waiting for a shipment. You might just get hooked on it as I have :)
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,426Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hey @Pyewacket
    Thanks for the feedback. I believe we are just sending out batteries, not the kit. I will double check with our shipping team but it sounds like your freebie was what was meant to be. Perhaps you can charge it and keep it around the house as a backup. :P That's what I do. 

And glad to hear you got one too @Andii! :) 

And glad you like the Peppermint Bark! It is a holiday specialty flavor but one of my personal FAVS! :) 
  • PyewacketPyewacket Posts: 68Member ✭✭
    Hi @Andii mine actually did come with the charger and in a starter kit box - cute box btw I most likely will pick up some blanks and keep it around as backup or give to someone. I wasn’t upset, was more amused than anything else  :)

@samantha I may have to grab some more of the Peppermint Bark before it goes away, I am liking it more and more as the day goes on LOL

I’m coming up on 6 years with V2 (in May) but haven’t had a lot of time recently to hang out here in the forums. I remember some fun times here in the past.  :)
    Hi all - Yes update, we are sending a battery and charger out for free in select random orders. If you would like to use it, you can go online to www.v2.com and order carts starting at 5packs for $9.95 - https://www.v2.com/cartridges/v2-classic

If you some how did not receive the charger with the ecig, please send me your order # and email and I will look into it.

Hope this helps. Pls let me know if you have any other inquiries.
    And congrats @Pyewacket on almost 6 years!! What a huge milestone. Thanks for choosing V2 for your vaping needs and please kit with us here on the forum :) We love having all of our customers from around the world active and engaged with us. 
  • LynnInCALynnInCA Posts: 40Member
    I really want to give a huge "shout out" to Bernardo in Customer Service.  I had quite a few tired batteries and chargers and he knew more about my orders than I did.  HA!  Not only was the conversation about my needed replacements, but he was kind and gracious and very efficient.  I get a little upset when I see complaints about V2 because my experience (since my first order in June 2012) has only been FABULOUS!!!!
    Thanks for sharing @LynnInCA - I shared with him+his superiors. We greatly appreciate your patience and feedback! Happy vaping :)
  • LynnInCALynnInCA Posts: 40Member
    @samantha ; I'm always happy to share good news.  It's much more "productive" than complaining.  Glad you shared my comment with Bernardo and his superiors.  I was pretty confident that you would and that's what I hoped for!