18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

3 years cigarette free

JuliehbirdJuliehbird Posts: 111Member
I just realized I hit my 3 year anniversary for quitting those nasty cigarettes! I like to pop in on my anniversary date to show my appreciation to V2 for helping me kick the habit! 

Surprisingly, after my last cigarette 3 years ago, I haven't had a single craving for another and I owe it all to using vaping & V2 to kick the habit. 

I smoked a pack and a half daily for 37 years so for anyone considering giving up the cigarettes, I'm a perfect example that it can be done and you'll feel so much better about yourself and health wise for doing so!

Vaping V2 products made it so much easier then I thought it would be to quit smoking so for that I am forever grateful! 

Thanks V2!!! 
Tagged:

Comments

• Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,161Member
    Congratulations @Juliehbird, on having reached 3 years of being "smoke" free . . . that is fantastic !!
  • JuliehbirdJuliehbird Posts: 111Member
    Thank you @Navy20!!!!
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,161Member
    Wishing for You . . . Continued Success @Juliehbird
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,426Administrator, Moderator admin
    CONGRATS @Juliehbird! It's such a huge step to make the transition and while it does take some time to identify what device, flavor and nic strength is best for you, it is all worth it once you figure out all of those things. So happy to read and congrats again <3 We appreciate you being apart of our V2 forum community and choosing V2 for your vaping needs. It is customers like YOU that make our jobs possible and filled with joy. :)