18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Sales prices

When I hit the red "Sale" tab above, it shows all items you have on sale, but not the sale price. Showing Series 7 kit for $149.99,  St. Patties Day special at $44.90, all vape bartender items as $29.95. Is this the intended prices?

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,444Administrator, Moderator admin
    Let me check on this @Andii

• AndiiAndii Posts: 111Member
    Fixed! Thanks @samantha :)
    Okay.. I lied.. I clicked on Sale above and it showed the regular prices with the red sales prices to the right of that.. all of them were working... then I went on to forum to post it was working and clicked on Sale again only to see that it is back to not showing the sales price. So... not working. And when I put an item into shopping cart, it does not give me sales price. I'm using Windows 7 so might be on my end.
    Can you email us a screenshot? Ill DM you my email @Andii

when i refresh 1-5 times while on the sales page, it finally shows the sales prices... but just wondering if I am only one with this issue or if others see what I see and think that's a really crummy price without knowing to refresh :P

tell me if you want other screen shots of other items... 
    Sent this thread over to our tech team @Andii - Waiting to hear back; so sorry this is happening to you. May I ask where you are located? If you are out of the U.S., it MAY cause some discrepancies. I know when I've been out of the country and visited our site, there were issues b/c we have other sites for the U.K. Only thing I can think of lol Will keep you posted.
    I'm in the U.S., southwestern. I'm using Chrome... when I use Internet Explorer it works just fine...sales prices don't come up on my Ipad either which I find odd. No need to be sorry.. I can find the sales prices... just thought you all should know so that all other people who access your Sales page can see the deals you are offering vs. the regular price. Web browser issues are not usually exclusive... I have no clue how computer programmers do it with all the differing computers and browsers.