WARNING: This product contains nicotine.
Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

vape cartridge fell apart

Now I have four parts for the cartridge section for which I bought and this thing is not very old.  I bought it in February.  I didn't take the other part off to show you I figured you could see what I mean.

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,482Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @RealityState - Welcome to the V2 Forum! I'm so sorry to hear about your cart; I will have a CS manager contact you today to process an exchange.
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,482Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @RealityState
    The phone # we have on file is not working; pls provide me with your order #, email or phone # and we'll get you taken care of.
  • RealityStateRealityState Posts: 5Member
    I am so sorry for not changing the number yet but I have a new phone carrier and number.  My computer has been down for four days. Nothing I could do about that.  If you have a means to contact me without it being so public then please do so.  I don't post personal info online in forums. If I  got the right number you asked for above it is this one:  Order # 5833255
  • RealityStateRealityState Posts: 5Member
    edited March 30
    WOW I saw the order confirmation, going through my emails and then the shipped at the same time that the FedEx guy showed up and delivered my new cartridge.  Yes i get that it was partly my fault for posting in the wrong part of the forum.  But your forum is confusing.  Troubleshooting should list all of your vapes with each area having it's own sub forum.  Just put "Troubleshooting"  for the main purpose or "Troubleshooting all vapes".    I never seen any forum list news and updates under the same heading either. Some of your categories are very similar.  If not then say why they are not.  Many have announcements in red be hard to say where to post when you see that. But then you see another  area also with the red announcements and that's a head scratcher.  If it is news it's news and if concerns a product then say so, if it concerns consumers then say so but its all news then list it under a news category and put each under a sub.  You will thank your self later on for keeping everything separate.  Like for instance your cartridges which one day will get old and you will no longer update, or possible make hardware for.  Just archive the section and let the public know in last post it's no longer supported.  Instead of entertainment and humor it should be "Off topic".  For eye candy on your forum get rid of the gray  add a little color in a few fonts or keep the gray and place a nice banner like the one you have on front page the real colorful one with the fruits is nice, put it under the text heading  "Welcome to the V2 Forum".  That would make it look great.  If you can't put a header into the forum then blame vanilla.  You need to stand out instead of looking slapped on.  If I am over stepping boundaries sorry it's just me, tell me to hush and I will - you won't hurt my feelings.

Thank you for your time and support, and for the new cartridge.