18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

V2 Pro series 3 - Broken loose lead caps

I see that I am not the first to post this issue. I've had my V2 pro series 4 months. I love the product, quick heat up, and easy to use. However, I'm quite disappointed with the caps. I keep the unit very clean (clean every 2-3 uses) and I'm very careful when I attach and remove the cap. I have had to remove the retainer ring from the liquid cap to repair the loose leaf cap, and that one broke last night. I was going to order another then I discovered on your website that you are back ordered 60 days for the caps. Not surprising considering how easy that they break. So now I have to decide to wait it out or switch to another brand. You would make a very happy client V2 if you could assist. Even a new retainer ring would allow me to use the vape pen. Any chance?

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,444Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hi @Warped - thanks for joining the V2 forum and providing your feedback. While we are back ordered, I will have some comp caps sent to you as a one-time courtesy. I will have a CS manager reach out today - can you please provide me your email address or order # and we will gladly assist. Thanks for your patience.
  • WarpedWarped Posts: 2Member
    Great service V2!! Not only a whole cartridge but a new cleaning kit and 3 filters. You folks are awesome. Super friendly support agent contacted me as well and took care of everything. Thanks again!
  • samanthasamantha Posts: 3,444Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks for your patience @Warped