18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.
Members and Visitors: We've updated our forum category names to help you easily navigate discussions topics. Categories are still in the same order on the homepage, just with different names! Message me with any questions. - Samantha
Interested in joining the conversation? CLICK HERE to become a forum member now!

Who has vaped our NEW V2 Pro Pods? Tell us for chance to win FREE Vape4Free Points!

samanthasamantha Posts: 3,357Administrator, Moderator admin
edited March 20 in V2 News and Updates
If you've tried our new V2 Pro Pods, we would love to get your feedback!

1) Please select/submit the V2 Pro Pod flavor you have tried
2) Tell us in the comment section below in as much detail as possible what you liked/didn't like about vaping V2 Pro Pods.

We are looking for honest and constructive feedback so please feel free to share! 3 of you will be chosen at random to win 50 FREE Vape4Free points! Good Luck! 

Who has vaped our NEW V2 Pro Pods? Tell us for chance to win FREE Vape4Free Points! 5 votes

I've tried V2 Pro Pod - V2 Menthol
40%
samanthaDavid1886 2 votes
I've tried V2 Pro Pod - V2 Red
0%
I've tried V2 Pro Pod - Sahara
20%
Andii 1 vote
I've tried V2 Pro Pod - Congress
0%
I've tried I've tried 2 or more flavors in V2 Pro Pods
0%
I've tried I've tried V2 Pro Pods in all 4 flavors (Red, Menthol, Sahara, Congress)
0%
I haven't tried V2 Pro Pods yet but I am interested...
40%
Navy20PDXJack 2 votes

Comments

• samanthasamantha Posts: 3,357Administrator, Moderator admin
    I personally love the convenience of popping in a new cartridge without having to tediously re-fill a cartridge with e-liquid.
    This survey will run through March 31, 2018. The winners will be announced the first week of April. :)
  • David1886David1886 Posts: 508Member
    edited March 21
    After receiving my first order of Menthol 1.2% loved the Pods so much I placed another order of 1.8% they are more costly than using the regular Series 3 Carts being a disposable but the convenience is well worth the price and they also have a nice smooth draw and last a full day of vaping.
    Also the design of the mouthpiece is fantastic nice smooth and round compared to the Classic Series 3 cartridges and has a much nicer feel on your lips when vaping.
    Now that V2 has a larger range in stock next order will try something different as is a simple way to try another e-liquid without having to purchase a full bottle to use in my Series 3.
    @samantha
    I am surprised that no one has made a comment on the Pod's and provided feedback.
  • Navy20Navy20 Posts: 1,146Member ✭✭
    I haven't tried V2 Pro Pods yet but I am interested and very soon I will be using them . . . .

In early February, I ordered a Series 7 Vaporizer, I really love this device.   So last night, I ordered the Series 7 + Pro Pod Kit as I wanted an additional Series 7 and this kit provided me the opportunity to try the Pro Pods.

With the kit, I ordered all four (4) current available flavors and an additional 12 Pack of the Menthol flavor.
    I like to change flavors from time to time and this kit offered me that opportunity.    As the V2 Menthol tops my e-Liquid preference, I figured an additional  12 Pack of the Menthol would be beneficial to me.  All flavors were ordered in the 2.4 strength.

Comments from @samantha, and @David1886, concerning the convenience of these Pods were a big determining factor to give this product,  (V2 Pro Pod(s), a try.    No need to carry a bottle of e-Liquid when out and about, just carry an extra Pro Pod and I should be covered for my time away from home.

V2 has yet to fail me, I foresee no reason to worry this time . . . I anxiously await arrival of this order.
    @Navy20

You will love this product my first order was for the 1.2% Menthol found it was not strong enough and my most recent order received was for the 1.8% Menthol which was perfect.

I had never been a Menthol user until I tried the Bold Leaf which is my favorite with a great tobacco and Menthol flavor and great throat hit.

I keep one of my original series 3 units in the car with a box of pods when out and about or staying overnight at a friends place.
    @samantha

This survey will run through March 31, 2018. The winners will be announced the first week of April.

• AndiiAndii Posts: 84Member
    I usually vape 1.8% sahara... ordered this strength in the pods and it's just way too harsh a throat hit. Don't know if I just got a rogue pod cartridge as I don't want to put another one on till I'm finished with this one (gonna take awhile). I've since ordered 1.2% to see if maybe that'll be a bit smoother.. here's hoping because they are a brilliant idea. I love the prefilled blanks for my ex battery.. a perfect puff every time and used for after a meal with one of V2's specialty flavors like cola or grape keeps me from eating naughty sweet treats. Interesting that you went to a higher strength @David1886

Come on guys... give feedback! I waited to post as I wanted to see if maybe it was just me... David thinks they are great and he is usually spot on. V2 can't make us perfect products if they don't know what we are experiencing. Even though the contest is over, give 5 minutes of your time and give a yay or nay and why.

edited April 11
    @Andii

Because I normally use the Bold Leaf Menthol 1.8% the 1.2% in the Menthol Pods was not giving me a great throat hit compared to what I am used to with the Series 3 wick cartridges, the Bold Leaf is nothing like the Menthol has more of a tobacco taste on inhaling and a hint of Menthol on the exhale.

You might have found the Sahara 1.8% to strong with the throat hit as you might have noticed the Pod's have a much better air flow than the normal cartridges and produce more vapor with the larger round mouthpiece.
    @David1886

Notified that my order is on its way . . . anxiously awaiting its arrival . . . 
    edited April 12
    @Navy20

Sounds great they are worth trying and you using in the Series 7 just make sure you don't cook the Pod's with a high temp setting as they have a very low resistance compared to the Series 7 cartridges.

I wonder when @samantha will announce the winners as was supposed to be the end of the first week of April.

@David1886,

Thanks for the advice . . . I have been using the Series 7 with only high PG e-Liquids thus far using the Ceramic cartridge . . . I have not yet tried the high VG e-Liquids in this yet but absolutely will . . . this device just keeps going and going and going.
    @Navy20

The PG liquids in the Ceramic cartridges use a much higher resistance "More Power" to produce vapor than the Pod's I use in my original Series 3 using the 1.8% and the throat hit and vapor is amazing.
    @David1886,

If the Pods prove to be too much for me in the Series 7, I have several S3's and a S3X to use them in.   I will experiment with all the devices . . .I ordered the Pods in 2.4 strength as that is what I normally use, if necessary, I can always order more in a lower strength.    As I mentioned above, V2 has yet to fail (disappoint) me . . . with a bit of experimentation, I will find the proper level of strength for me,   This is what I truly like about V2, there is something for everyone . . . everyone !!!
    @samantha @Andries_V2cigs @Navy20

It's very disappointing that V2 Management has a promotion/survey that finished on March 31, 2018 stating the winners will be announced first week of April and now is the end of the second week of April and no results have been posted.

• rbarron316rbarron316 Posts: 90Member
    @David1886

Maybe April 2019. 
    I vote for David1886 winning!

@David1886 ;   You were absolutely right on the lesser nicotine level. With refillable carts, I need the 1.8%, but with the pods the throat hit at that level is too harsh. I finally tried the 1.2% pods and they are amazing and I get a nicotine high pretty immediately so I can't binge puff like I usually do. I think the next ones I order, I will even go down to .6%. Really great product V2!

I'm really hoping you come out with a sampler variety pack when you start doing other flavors in the pods... I vape tobacco flavors all day but I like a mix up with sweet like cola and grape for after meals and this would make it so simple to trade out instead of having to keep my refillable cartridges around and upright. Here's hoping :)
    @Andii

Thanks for the comment about me winning my comment was just in relation to the promotion/survey which finished ages ago and no follow up from V2.

I don't care if I am not one of the winners as late last year there were many complaints posted on the forum for lack of customer service and response to problems customers were having and the response from V2 was that all customer issues would be promptly resolved.

And now with this promotion/survey it appears that V2 have forgotten it even existed.

I am glad you have found the correct strength for your Pod's as it's a fantastic product I am about to place another order to try some other flavors as have only used the Menthol and the other 3 flavors I have not used for ages and is a great way to try without buying a full bottle as I am not into the sweet liquids only tobacco.
    My apologies on the delay - Congrats @Navy20 for winning the points! They will be added today. 
    BTW I left it open for an extension up until this past friday since we received only 1 or 2 answers. My apologies should have clarified. Thanks all for your feedback!
    We are looking for honest and constructive feedback so please feel free to share! 3 of you will be chosen at random to win 50 FREE Vape4Free points! Good Luck! 

If you don't give @David1886 50 points just for him being your strongest advocate of the pods, I really don't know what to say.
    edited April 16
    Congratulations @Navy20 for winning the points.
    I am not sure why there was only 1 winner as @samantha stated that 3 people will be chosen at random and @Andii it's not a big deal if V2 only decided to select 1 winner instead of 3 it's just disappointing they changed the rules and extended the date without advising everyone, just enjoy using your Pod's they are a great product you should have also been a winner but for some reason I think that I am on the V2 Blacklist lol.
    Hey folks - My apologies I was approved to only give our 1 set of points since the submissions for the giveaway were pretty low. So sorry about that - we will be launching this month's forum contest soon and you all will get a chance to win some cool prizes. :P Hope you all participate and thanks to everyone on this thread- you all are great additions to the forum! 
    edited 3:51AM
    @samantha @Andii @Navy20

Your response about management only approving 1 set of points is very disappointing they should honor what was originally promised  with this promotion/survey 3 of you will be chosen at random to win 50 FREE Vape4Free points,

There were people like @Andii and others that did the right thing posting there feedback and then only one winner was announced which is a very bad customer experience and with V2 saving $10.00 "100 points" which is only a small amount to honor what was promised.

This can also have an effect with people reading the comments posted that V2 management do not keep there promise with promotions and cause other customers to not enter further contests.

Also if it had been posted that this promotion/survey had been extended by another week there might have been a better response as V2 customers presumed it finished on March 31, 2018